Enjoy

Zhan was sitting on sofa while Yibo was in his room, cleaning the mess he made.

As Zhan moved to Yibo's room.

"Yibo....you said you will do anything I want...."said Zhan.

"Yes....so what...."asked Yibo sternly.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's arm and pushed him on the bed.

"So how about....our first night....now that you have agreed that you are my wife and I have also gave my ring to you....so now it's time for the main work...."said Zhan with a grin.

"Ahh....you monster.... it's illegal....even if I am your wife you can't force me to have sex with you...."said Yibo while trying to push Zhan.

Zhan gripped Yibo's wrist and pinned him on the bed.

"It's not good to call your husband as monster wiffy...."said Zhan with a smirk and caressed Yibo's cheeks.

"Whatever.... I don't care....leave me...let me go...."said Yibo while wriggling his body.

"Ahh....Yibo....why are you pushing me away.... you know.... I haven't touched you from last 3 days....i am really in need this time..."said Zhan as Yibo felt something poking his thighs.

"Ayeee....how horny are you Demon.....keep your cock in control..."yelled Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Aren't you enjoying.....you know....your body reacts very well to my touch...."said Zhan as he pushed his hand inside Yibo's t-shirt.

"Ahh.... help me....this Demon is raping me...."shouted Yibo.

"Don't worry dear..... I won't be hard on you..."said Zhan.

"Aha.... please let me go...see i am very busy....i have to clean my room....."said Yibo stuttering as Zhan flicked his fingers and everything in the room went to its original place.

"Is it okay my darling...."asked Zhan.

Yibo looked around his room in amazement, it always takes him more than 1 hour to clean his room but now it was totally clean.

"So....now that I have cleaned your room....will you not like to reward me...."said Zhan while licking his lips.

"Ahh....no... it's like...."said Yibo trying to find some excuse as Zhan leaned forward for a kiss.

"Ahh...wait wait...."said Yibo and pushed Zhan's face away.

"What happened now...."asked Zhan.

"I...i am hungry...."said Yibo and
Zhan stared at him.

"Okay...i can't let my little wife die of hunger...."said Zhan with a smile and teleported to the dinning table.

Yibo started walking away from Zhan towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going...."asked Zhan and pulled Yibo to himself.

"Going to cook, what will I eat if I won't cook....."said Yibo.

Zhan sat on the chair and pulled Yibo on his lap.

"Just order my princess....what do you want to eat...."said Zhan.

"First of stop calling me these names, bride, wife, princess....and let me go....i have more chairs in my house...you don't need to become a chair yourself for me...."said Yibo with a awkward smile.

"Awww......my wife is so caring.... don't want his hubby to hurt his legs...."said Zhan as he gripped on Yibo's waist more tightly.

"Ahh.... someone save me from this demon...."thought Yibo in his mind.