Horror

After roaming around for hours all of them were back to the restaurant.

Lian was looking very irritated while Reiji was very happy.

"Mr Zhan.... it's already evening....it will take too much time to reach your town as there will be too much traffic on the road at this time....why don't you just stay here....in our company's hotel....we will provide you with some night clothes too....you will not have any problem...."said Reiji.

Zhan looked at Yibo while trying to get his opinion and Yibo just smiled at him.

"Okay.... Mr Reiji.....i will stay...."said Zhan.

"Okay....let me arrange rooms for the three of you...."said Reiji.

"No need Mr Reiji....just book two rooms..."said Zhan.

"Wow....is Zhan going to spend his night with me.... that's why he is asking for two rooms...i should arrange for it..."thought Lian.

"Why Mr Zhan....."asked Reiji.

"Ahh....me and Mr Wang can use the same room.... afterall we both are men.... I don't think it will be a problem...."said Zhan while breaking Lian's dream into pieces.

"Are you sure Mr Zhan...."asked Reiji and Zhan nodded.

"Okay....then..."said Reiji and called someone.

"Shit....this Wang Yibo...."mumbled Lian angrily.

"Let's go.... Mr Zhan...."said Reiji and they all got inside their car and drove to the hotel.

They all walked to the reception.

"Listen give them their keys...."said Reiji to the receptionist and walked away.

"Yes sir...."said the receptionist.

"These two keys....for the two-bed room....and this key for one-bed room..."said the receptionist and placed the key on the table.

Yibo picked up his key and Zhan was about to pick up his key as Reiji called him.

"Do you have a moment Mr Zhan....i want to talk about something...."said Reiji.

"Yibo....you go to the room....i will come in a moment...."said Zhan and Yibo nodded his head and walked away.

Zhan started talking with Reiji.

"Hey....do you have a duplicate key to my room...."asked Lian.

"Yes mam....but why...."asked the receptionist.

"Just give it to me....i..i...lost mine..."said Lian.

"But I gave that to you a minute ago...."said the receptionist.

"Yeah...but now it's not with me....give me the key....or I will tell your owner ....he is my...emm.....he is my boyfriend....and he will do anything for me....you can even loose your job...."said Lian threatening her.

"Okay mam....i am giving..."said the receptionist and gave the key to her.

Lian was standing there and she slowly exchanged Zhan's keys with his own and took his key with her and ran away.

Meanwhile
Yibo was walking while searching his room.

"It's written room no 38 on the key...."said Yibo while looking around as he bumped into someone and the person was carrying some papers which fell on the floor.

"Ahh....I am sorry.... i didn't saw you..."said Yibo while gathering the papers.

"I am sorry too...."said the person as both of them raised their heads to look at each other.