Killed

Wang Yibo was shocked to see Zhan there as he was busy staring at him he bumped into his old boss.

"What are you doing you moron..."yelled the old man.

"Go and bring some snacks and juice for our guest...."said his boss.

"Me...."asked Yibo with a confused face.

"Yes you....and bring it quick..."said the old man and he went to welcome Zhan.

"Why is he ordering me now....he is not the boss anymore...."said Yibo angrily and went to bring juice and snacks.

After sometime he entered the boss's cabin with juice and snacks. While Zhan was busy staring at him with a seductive look on his face.

"Ahh...this Demon why is he staring at me...."thought Yibo, he was getting nervous from Xiao Zhan's gaze on him.
He kept the tray on the table but the juice glass fell over his boss by mistake.

"Ahhh what did you do you brat...."shouted his boss angrily.

"I am sorry sir...."said Yibo with his head bowed down as his boss raised his hand to slap Yibo.

"How dare you raise your voice on him.."said Zhan.

As Yibo raised his head up he saw his boss hanging in air on the wall.

"Ahh....what are you doing...leave me..."said the boss in a cracking voice.

Yibo looked at Zhan with widened eyes, Zhan's eyes were glowing again.

"Zhan what are you doing....leave him.."said Yibo.

"These type of people don't deserve to live on this earth...how dare he tried to slap you..."said Zhan.

"Do you know old man....you have raised your voice on Demon prince's wife...now you have to pay for your deed..."said Zhan with a smirk.

Suddenly his boss started shouting.

"Zhan...what are you doing to him...."asked Yibo with nervously.

And in another second his boss fell on the ground.

"Zhan..... what happened to him...."asked Yibo.

"He died...."said Zhan plainly.

"What do you mean....you killed him..."asked Yibo with fearful expression.

"No....i sucked his soul...."said Zhan.

As a girl entered inside and saw her boss lying lifelessly on floor.

"Ahh...call the doctor..."yelled the girl.

Everyone took him to the hospital.

"Oohh....no what will happen now...he will go to jail...i will also go to jail...no one will believe me...ahh....why is my life such a mess..."mumbled Yibo.

"What are mumbling on your own Yibo...."said Zhan and pulled Yibo by his waist.

"Ahh... leave me you demon.... because of you now I have to spent rest of life in jail...i am only 21...i didn't even enjoyed my life yet...."said Yibo.

"Ahh....then come with me....we will enjoy there together...."said Zhan and licked Yibo's ear.

"Stop molesting me in my office...you demon...."said Yibo while trying to push Zhan.

"I don't think...it is wrong to love your wife...."said Zhan and bit on Yibo's earlobe.

"Ahh...what are you doing and stop calling me your wife..."said Yibo angrily.