Fake date

Zhan and Yibo were prepared to go for Xianshi town as Lian knocked at the door.

"Come inside...."said Zhan and Lian came inside and frowned as she saw Yibo.

"What happened..."asked Zhan.

"Sir......i have prepared everything for you to go to Xianshi....we will be heading out after few minutes...."said Lian.

"Ohh.... but I didn't said you..."said Zhan.

"Ahhh yes sir....Mr Reiji's secretary called me and told me that you are ready to go there so I prepared everything beforehand...."said Lian with a smile.

"Ah... okay.... you can go..."said Zhan and Lian walked out.

"Shit....i thought...he will appreciate me for my great mind..."said Lian and slammed her leg.

Inside Zhan's cabin

"Now she will stick with us too....why can't she leave us...."said Yibo with a pout.

"Why are you angry baby...you know I am all yours...."said Zhan.

"I thought ro spend some time with you there.... that place is really beautiful..."said Yibo.

"Don't worry baby......we will not get any problem...."said Zhan and walked out of the cabin with Yibo.

They went to their car and they sat as usual. Zhan sitting with Yibo.

"Sir....why is Mr Wang going with us....i don't think this time we need to make any documents..."said Lian with an awkward laugh.

"Oohh....yeah.... it's his punishment to follow me everywhere..."said Zhan and Lian nodded his head and sat in the front angrily.

Sam started driving the car, while Zhan and Yibo were busy playing with each other's fingers.

"Today this car is moving very smoothly....what happened....why is this not shaking...like you told before.... don't you said it works like that only...."said Lian.

"Ahh....the car is not in mood today...."said Sam.

"Hahh....what do you mean....not in mood....i never heard cars have mood too...."said Lian.

"My car have...."said Sam.

"Rubbish...."said Lian and rolled her eyes.

After driving for 3 hours they reached at their destination.

"Hello Mr Zhan..... thanks for giving your precious time..."said Reiji.

"Ahh no big deal Mr Reiji...."said Zhan.

"Come with me...."said Reiji while showing them the way.

Yibo was walking beside Zhan while Lian was walking on the other side of Zhan.

They roamed around the place while Reiji showed him each and everything. After walking out the whole are Reiji invited them to have some snacks.

They all walked to a restaurant and sat around a table on the sofa, with Yibo Zhan and Lian on one side and Reiji and his secretary on other.