Sensations

Yibo leaved the office and went to a repair shop, after that he went back to his home.

He kept the bike in the garage and went towards his house.

"That silly old man...said...i should throw my bike...does he even know...that was my grandfather's gift to me..."mumbled Yibo as he entered his house and turned on the lights.

He opened his shoes and socks and went inside as he stepped on the broken glass pieces.

"Ahhh....."yelled Yibo, he looked at his feet and saw the broken pieces of glass.

"I totally forgot about them..."said Yibo and went to find the first aid box while limping.

"Why it always happens with me...."thought Yibo and applied medicine on the cut marks after wipping the blood.

Then he cleaned the broken glass pieces and threw them off.

"Now...i have one more problem to face, this wound..."said Yibo.

After sometime, he ate his food which he bought from a restaurant for his dinner and went to sleep.

He turned the lights off his room leaving a small light on, his window was open and he went to his bed and layed down.

After some moments, he was in deep sleep, as the wind started blowing inside his room through the window, the curtains started floating in air.

While Yibo started squirming on the bed making all type of lewd sounds.
As he was feeling someone's hand roaming around his body, sliding through his waist, lining his neck and collarbone. He felt his breath hitching and he started panting heavily.

He squeaked as he felt a tingling sensation on his nipples, he curled up in his blanket. He was breathing hard as he felt warm air sliding on the side of his neck making him feel aroused.

His shaft got hard inside his shorts, and he felt something sliding between his thighs, forcefully parting them apart. Slowly he started to feel his hole's rim being rubbed in circular motion.

He threw his legs forword and folded them back from the intense pleasurable sensation, the touch didn't last long as something struck inside his gaping hole, making him arch his back.

He turned and twisted on the bed as he felt something moving inside his hole, abusing his hole and making him go insane.

He straightened his legs and curled his toes, he grabbed the sheets tightly making it a complete mess.

In the dark and silent room, only the moans and groans of the boy can be heard. Panting hard while gasping for breath and drained with sweat.

He curled himself as he felt ticklish on the sole of his feet and only after a few moments his breath paced up, he started moaning more wildly now, tossing his head on the bed from left to right while twisting his body.

And finally everything stopped all of a sudden, even the wind stopped blowing.

Yibo opened his eyes, he was panting heavily, he looked around himself and them rushed to the bathroom.

"No not again...."said Yibo while checking his pants.

"I don't understand, why is this happening with me...from the time I turned 18....i felt it most of the times... feeling like someone is touching me...and it makes me aroused...and i end up wetting up myself at midnight with my own cum....crap... it's so embarassing... I can't even share it with anyone....am I turning mad..."thought Yibo while changing his clothes.

Yibo changed his clothes and went towards the kitchen to drink water.

He poured water in the glass and started drinking it as he felt someone staring at him.