Lia

Yibo was standing outside the office building to go home after his work was done.

He stared walking towards the parking as a car stopped in front of him. The windshield slide down and he saw Zhan sitting inside.

"Come inside....my little wife.....afterall we are going to the same place...."said Zhan.

"Where did you stole this car from..."asked Yibo annoyedly.

"It's my own...."said Zhan proudly.

"Whatever....i can go by my bike...."said Yibo and started walking.

"Okay....then I am going...."said Zhan and the car moved forward.

Yibo glared at the car but in another moment he found himself sitting inside the car beside Zhan.

He looked around himself.

"You....why did you brought me here..."said Yibo angrily.

"You were glaring at the car so I thought...you are shy to say that you want a ride...."said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"Afterall you are my wife.... everything which is mine belongs to you too...."said Zhan with a smile.

"I am not your wife....."said Yibo sternly.

"Yibo....do you really liked to be touched by me so much...."asked Zhan.

"What do you mean..."asked Yibo and looked at Zhan.

"You know it very well what will I do if you reject the fact that you are my wife...."said Zhan and looked at Yibo.

"What will you do...."said Yibo with a confused face as Zhan pulled Yibo by his nape and started sucking his lips.

Yibo pushed Zhan with all his might but Zhan was not ready to leave.

Zhan didn't took it long and parted their lips.

"Looks like you were really eager to be touched.... don't you...."said Zhan and Yibo looked away shyly.

They reached their home as Zhan and Yibo came out of the car, the car vanished suddenly.

"The car..."said Yibo with a suprised face.

"Ahh.... don't worry....my dear wiffy....."said Zhan and picked up Yibo in his arms.

"What are you doing....you demon....let me go...."yelled Yibo as he saw the neighbour old ladies giggling while looking at them.

"Zhan....leave me they will take it wrong..."said Yibo.

"Let them be....afterall you are my wife I have full right to pick you, touch you, kiss you and make you moan too...."said Zhan with a smirk and they entered inside the house.

Zhan made Yibo sit on sofa.

"Hey...what about my bike...."asked Yibo.

"Don't worry... it's back in your garage ..."said Zhan.

"But how...."said Yibo.

"That's not your concern....and learn to live like a prince's wife...you have anything on your feet....just ask for it...."said Zhan with a wide smile.

"Yes Mr Demon you might be a prince in your world....this is earth it will not work here .."said Yibo.

"If you doubt me....then let me call my best servant Lia....you can ask her to do anything..."said Zhan as he clapped his hand two times.

"Where is she.... I can't see her...."said Yibo moving his head around.

"Oohh...here she is....look behind you..."said Zhan and Yibo turned his head and his face turned pale after what he saw.