Remove you

At Yibo's home
Zhan and Yibo were sitting on the sofa after changing their clothes.

"Haha.....Zhan..... I can't tell you....how funny that Lian was looking...."said Yibo while laughing.

"Yibo....tell me the truth.... you did that with her.... don't you...."said Zhan in a serious tone.

"No....i....i..... didn't do anything...."said Yibo hesitating.

"Don't lie Yibo...."said Zhan.

"I...i...am not lying....how will I do it..."asked Yibo.

"Yibo....let me remind you...i am the Demon prince.... nothing is hidden from me....i know about each and every demon and soul of my kingdom...."said Zhan.

"Then why are you asking....when you already know that...."asked Yibo with a pout.

"Why did you do that Yibo???"asked Zhan.

"Just like that...."said Yibo and started walking away as Zhan pulled him on his lap and wrapped his hands around him tightly.

"Answer me first..."said Zhan sternly.

"What.....do you want me to leave her like that after how she tried to flirt with you.... inviting you to her room...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"Hmm.... that's why you even warned her to stay away from me...."asked Zhan.

"Yeah...."said Yibo.

"But didn't you told to keep our relationship secret yourself....then why you told her making it more obvious...."asked Zhan and Yibo looked at him.

"That...that.....is just for her...i don't want her to come near me...."said Yibo.

"Ahh.... really...."said Zhan.

"Are you angry...."asked Yibo.

"Yes I am very angry....."said Zhan with a angry face.

"I....i...am sorry...."said Yibo while bowing down his head.

Zhan cupped Yibo's face and kissed on his lips.

"Stupid.....why will I be angry....i am very happy that you used that emerald....and not afraid of Lia anymore..."said Zhan while smiling.

"That.... means....you don't have any problem...."said Yibo with a suprised face.

"No Yibo....you have all right on me and my powers too...."said Zhan with a smile.

"Really....thank you so much..."said Yibo and hugged Zhan happily.

"Zhan....tell me a thing....do you know about all the souls...."asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo..."said Zhan.

"So.....do you know about my parent's soul....i never met them....i really wanted to meet them for once.... even if they are souls...."said Yibo with glistening eyes.

"Don't be sad Yibo....i will look for them...but there is a problem ...."said Zhan.

"What..."asked Yibo.

"You can't meet them here....you need to come to my world..."said Zhan and Yibo pouted.

"Okay.....let me find them first then you can decide whether you want to go or not...."said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"But....i will be really happy if you come with me......there are many amazing things there you will like....by the way...what do you like to do...."asked Zhan.

"Hmmm...i like to dance...."said Yibo.

"Dance...."asked Zhan with a shocked face.

"asked Zhan with a shocked face