Creatures

Yibo was sitting on his chair while thinking about Lian.

"What to do..... with this woman....."thought Yibo.

As Zhan came towards his desk.

"What are you thinking.....my little wiffy...."asked Zhan.

"A way to kill you...."said Yibo angrily.

"Ooh....but you can't do that or you will die too...."said Zhan while smiling.

"What the heck...."yelled Yibo suddenly as everyone in the office started staring at him.

Yibo looked at them and gave a forced smile and ran away from there as Zhan followed him.

They entered inside Zhan's cabin.

"What do you mean you demon....i will die too...."asked Yibo with a suprised face.

"Yes my dear....see i am your husband and you are my wife...if I die then you will die too....."said Zhan and pulled Yibo closer to himself.

"Leave me....."said Yibo and started wriggling his body.

"You know you can't go away from me....then why are you wasting your energy...."said Zhan.

"You really are so eager to take me to your world...."asked Yibo with a tensed face.

"Yes.....i am...."said Zhan.

"But....i don't want to go....why can't you understand...."said Yibo.

"How can I leave my wife here....."said Zhan with a pout.

"Ahhh.....stop it...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"By the way......stay away from that Lian..."said Yibo.

"Who is Lian....."asked Zhan.

"Your damn secretary....."said Yibo angrily.

"Fine....then you stay with me...."said Zhan as he pushed Yibo on his desk.

"Zhan....leave me....."said Yibo and pushed Zhan's chest but as usual Yibo also knew there is no use trying all this.

"Wait.... you want me to stay away from her.... don't you...."asked Zhan and Yibo nodded his head.

"Then kiss me....."said Zhan while smiling.

"Ah.... what...."said Yibo with a shocked face.

"Give me a kiss....here...."said Zhan pointing at his lips.

"No...."yelled Yibo.

"C'mon.... you don't need to be shy ... you are my wife ..."said Zhan with a grin.

"I don't want to kiss you ...now let me go...."said Yibo while trying to move.

"I will not let you go....you want me to stay away from that woman.....in return I want a kiss from you....."said Zhan while grinning.

"I will not......"said Yibo as he found Zhan's lips were already stuck with his moving sensually. Yibo moaned and clutched Zhan's shirt tightly as he felt Zhan's warm tongue moving inside his lips trying to invade his mouth.

Yibo didn't resisted and let Zhan have his way as he pushed his tongue inside Yibo's mouth and started playing with Yibo's tongue, rolling it up and down as his hand pulled the hem of Yibo's shirt and entered inside sliding over his smooth and soft waist, trailing against his each and every curve. He pushed Zhan on the desk and laid him there while hovering over him. His hand reached to Yibo nipple as he started squeezing his cherry buttons as if trying to get the juice out of it.