Cheater

"Yibo....do you want to go with me to the office...."asked Zhan.

"No.... it's better if I will go on my own.... or others will see us together..."said Yibo.

"That....means you don't have any problem in going with me ....if no one can see us..."said Zhan as he moved closer to Yibo.

"Ahh...no.....i mean yes ......ahh ....i mean....i still have problem...."said Yibo while pushing Zhan away.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's cheeks and pulled him close.

"Why do you always say opposite to what your heart wants...."said Zhan and pecked on Yibo's lips.

Yibo pushed Zhan's hand and ran away to his garage.

"Ahhh....how much more will you make me wait Yibo...."said Zhan while pouting.

Few minutes later
Yibo reached to his office. He parked his bike and rushed towards the elevator, he stood in front of it while waiting for it to open.

"Ohhh....why is this not opening.... I don't want to encounter that demon again....he must be coming in a moment..."thought Yibo while looking around as he heard the sound of the elevator.

"Ting..."

Yibo looked towards the lift as it's door opened, and his eyes got widened at the scene.

"Zhan...."said Yibo as his feets lost their balance.

"Missing me.....wiffy...."said Zhan with a smirk while leaning on the elevator as he spread his hands and Yibo got pulled towards him like a magnet on his own and Zhan grabbed him. The lift door closed.

"Zhan....why are you here....."asked Yibo while looking at him.

"It's my company now, Yibo....did you forgot...."said Zhan.

"No....i mean....why you come here....in the lift...."said Yibo.

"Because....my someone was missing me...."said Zhan.

"Who said....i was missing you...."said Yibo shyly as Zhan pushed him on the wall.

"You said it yourself now...."said Zhan with a grin.

"Ahh....no I didn't said it like that.... it's cheating...."said Yibo but Zhan grabbed his lips shutting him up all of a sudden.

Zhan pressed his lips over Yibo, kissing him tightly as Yibo felt the cold elevator wall touching the back of his neck making him more aroused.

Zhan cupped Yibo's cheeks and started sucking his lips while making lewd slurpy sounds inside the elevator.

Yibo once again got lost in Zhan's kiss..... forgetting about everything around him. He closed his eyes while feeling Zhan's soft lips and tongue playing with his mouth, going in a pure rythm around his plump lips. His body was reacting to Zhan's intoxicating smell that was hitting his nose olfactory. Yibo gasped as he felt himself losing breath and grabbed Zhan's arm while carving for more of his touch and tried to push himself over to Zhan.

Suddenly he felt someone shaking him.

"Yibo....wake up.....why are you sleeping in office...."said Jingyi.

Yibo opened his eyes and looked at Jingyi.

"What....where did you come from....where is Zhan....where i am...."said Yibo while looking around.

"What happened Yibo....were you seeing a dream that the new boss is scolding you...."said Jingyi while laughing.

"Shut up Jingyi....he can't scold me...."said Yibo annoyedly.