Mind link

Yibo was sitting on his desk while looking at his desktop. He can't able to concentrate on his work as he was thinking about Zhan.

He was spinning his coffee cup while thinking about him as the coffee fell on his hand.

"Ahh...."moaned Yibo as he felt the burning sensation on his hand.

"What happened Yibo...."asked Jingyi worriedly.

"Nothing...looks like i am the most unlucky person in this world....."said Yibo and went towards the medical room to wash his hand under water and get some ice cubes.

He entered inside the medical room and was about to open the sink tap as Zhan appeared in front of him. Yibo got startled at first and moves back quickly.

"Are you used to scaring me like this...."yelled Yibo.

"Ayee.... I scared my little wife...."asked Zhan with a smile on his face.

"Shut up...and go away...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"Show me your hand...."said Zhan.

"You have nothing to do with it..."said Yibo as they heard someone coming inside the room.

Zhan held Yibo's wrist and grabbed his waist and he vanished in the air and they reached inside his cabin.

Yibo pushed Zhan away.

"Will you stop using your powers like that in the office..."yelled Yibo.

Zhan moved towards Yibo slowly.

"Do you have any problem with that...."asked Zhan with a grin on his face.

"What if someone will find about you..."said Yibo.

"Aww.... my little wife is worried about me..."said Zhan.

"I am not worried about you....i am worried about me....i know, if anything happens you are surely gonna drag me with you..."said Yibo.

Zhan mad a sour face and pulled Yibo by his arm and made him sat on the sofa and sat beside him.

"Give me your hand...."said Zhan.

"Why....i will not let you touch me..."said Yibo shyly.

"Ahh....just show me...."said Zhan and pulled Yibo's hand and saw his white skin was all red due to burning.

"Ahhh....."moaned Yibo.

"Why don't you come to me....when you are hurt...."asked Zhan.

"Are you a doctor....that i will come to you..."said Yibo mocking at Zhan.

"Why do you always forget that you are Demon prince's wife....."said Zhan and covered Yibo's wound with his hand and in another moment his wound was gone.

Yibo looked at his hand with a dumbfounded look, and then he looked at Zhan..

"How do you know...that I was hurt .."asked Yibo

"We are bounded Yibo.... your every pain and pleasure can be felt by me..."said Zhan.

"That.....means.....if i do anything you will got to know about that...."asked Yibo.

"Yes....i will know everything...when you are have....when you are sad....when you are angry....and even...."said Zhan and moved closer to Yibo and pushed him and pinned him on the sofa.

"And even when you are this excited.... looking into my eyes....feeling my breath....while leaning under me.....with your heart getting faster and faster just for me...."whispered Zhan leaning close to Yibo's face.