INTRODUCTION

Y/n is a Palaentologist. (A paleontologist is a scientist who studies the fossilized remains of all kinds of organisms (plants, animals, fungi, bacteria and other single-celled living things), and is interested in knowing the history of organic life on earth.)
-works at SEOUL MUSEUM OF HISTORY.

This story is based in the city of SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA.

She is a very fun loving humerous person. She has this charm that everyone falls for. She was born and brought up in the U.S. though her parents were both Korean.
After her high school ended her family moved back to Korea. She had an elder sister but few years back she died in a car accident.
She met Jungkook in her University, fell in love and married him after 4 years of dating.
She was happily married, she loved him whole heartedly but little did she know her life was going to flip upside down.

JEON JUNGKOOK is a very successful lawyer at IPG LEGAL. One of South Korea's biggest law firm.

He is a smart and a talented person. His personality is something that made him attractive. He is a handsome and a confident man. Women died to be with him, but all he cared for was the love of his life y/n. He fell for her the moment he first saw her. But that was all past. Now he only had haterade for her. He hated everything about her, the way she smelled, the way she looked at him, the way she smiled at him, but of all he hated the most was the way she breathes.

_________________________________________
Hey guys hope you like my story please ignore the grammatical and spelling errors if you spot any. This is my first book i hope you enjoy.
Thank you