BROKEN

JUNGKOOK’s POV

I was at my office working on some files, I have a lot of work pilled on. I am putting so much work into reckon chemicals (company name) case that I am unable to focus on the other case files. After like a week I have opened all these pending files and there is a lot of work to do. I guess I have to say good bye to sleep for a few days.

I think I should just stay here today, at least then I will be thorough with at least 2 cases. No, No I can’t stay here, I can’t leave y/n alone at night. Also, I am not sure if I would be able to finish work at home.

I can ask mom to go there and stay with y/n today. Yeah I can do that.

It was lunch time and I was hungry so I went to the cafeteria and ordered something to eat.

 I called eomma and asked if she could go to our place but she has an operation to perform today in the evening so she won’t be able to go. I wanted to ask Nicole but then I don’t know what came into me and I didn’t. I just decided it’s better if I am with her.

I stood up from the table and started walking out of the cafeteria towards my office.

???: excuse me?

I heard someone as I turned back

Jk: yess

???: you? Oh my god what a small world. HII

Jk: umm do we know each other mam?

???: you don’t remember me?

Jk: uhh

???: nevermind why would you anyway

Jk: how can I help you mam?

???: it’s Jo woo ri, remember we met at the gym?

Jk: pardon me but I couldn’t remember

Woori: you bumped into me at the gym, remember? I fell down, then you apologized. Remember now?

Jk: ohh yeah yeah I remember, hii

Woori: ohh hii, well do you work here?

Jk: yeah I am a lawyer here.

Woori: ohh wow I am one of the new interns here

Jk: ohh that’s great

Woori: shit, shit I am really sorry but I have to go I am getting late

Jk: yeah okay

Woori: see you later then..

She said and walked the other way. I was heading towards my office but Mr. Min called me, he had something to discuss with me so I went to his office.

He was my senior and he wanted me to handle his cases because he was going out on a vacation. Well if he is going out why should I take care of his clients? if he was really this busy he could’ve not taken the cases wtf, I am already piled up with my stuff so,I just simply denied him. And walked out of his office.

Though he was my senior but I couldn’t because I had no energy to handle anymore. I just want to finish all these cases and want to

take a long vacation. I am just so done with all this I really need a break. A long break.

I was really pissed he always throws his work on me, the three cases which are under me were initially Mr. min’s and now he has the audacity to pile up more work on me is simply ridiculous.

??: hey listen you, blue coat

I turned back only to see that girl again.

Woori: I have called you like three times where are you lost Mr. lawyer.