DROWNING IN AGONY

CHAPTER: 15

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."

- Anais Nin

JINYOUNG'S POV

As I rang the door bell, a figure appeared. I believe it was jungkook because it was late, I bowed a hello to him and introduced myself, still holding on to y/n's hand.

He welcomed me with a big smile bowing as well. He hugged me and asked me to come inside. He then kissed y/n, asking her how her parents were. Y/n smiled at him and replied, "they missed you," at which jungkook scratched his neck, apologized to her for not making it today, and kissed her forehead again.

We all then got inside the house. Jungkook seems like a very nice person to me he asked me for a drink i said no and that it was too late but he convinced me, since, i came to their place for the first time so he won't let me go just like that so i said yes. Y/n went to the kitchen and brought some snacks as Jungkook came back with 2 bottles of beer.

Jk: Thanks, honey

y/n: uhh, never mind

Jk: Come sit with us

Y/n: I will clean the kitchen and come back give me a moment.

Jk: Come on, y/n you can do that later. jinyoung is here; let's sit and talk.

Y/n: Okay, fine, alright!

she said and sat beside jungkook.

Jk: You know what jinoung, y/n talks a lot about you (he said with a big smile on his face), she told me about you when we started dating. At the beginning I was a bit jealous of you because I thought she was cheating on me with you. He said and started laughing.

Y/n: Whatever.

Jin: NOO way you were jealous of me..!!!

Jk: Tust me, I was. You won't believe how much she talked about you. Back then.

Y/n: Don't you guys have anything else to talk about?

And we continued talking just like that; jungkook teased y/n a lot. I am happy that y/n has jungkook; he is so nice to her. I am relieved that y/n has jungkook. He is a really sweet guy. Honesty i did not expect him to talk to me like that i thought he would be mad at me for holding y/n's hand because when he opened the door the first thing he looked at was at my fingers intertwined with y/n's.

I was in the car driving back to y/n's parents house. Jungkook asked me to stay because it was late, but I had some work tomorrow, so I did not stay. The funny thing is he even accepted that he was jealous of me because y/n talked about me. Now I wonder why y/n is madly in love with him. He is a handsome man. And yes, he is sweet and kind, and I know for the fact that he takes care of y/n. He was so nice to me even though we met for the first time. Maybe out of respect, or I don't know what, but I know he is a kind person. Also, he asked me to visit anytime I wanted. I was really gald y/n had him.

Y/N's POV

I was taken aback by Jungkook's reaction. He was so so nice to jinyoung. I mean, he was the one who thought I would cheat on him with jin, but then he was hugging and drinking with him. I was not sure if he was just acting up, or he really liked him. I know jungkook very well he is an amazing actor, also for the fact that he is a really nice and a caring person that I get confused and cannotdisting his intentions. He wasn't always like this.

Jungkook can be the best man you can have to be loved by, or he can be your worst nightmare!

We had a lot to talk about, Jungkook rarely has a drink with others; it is either his best friend or his brother. I never saw him having drinks with anyone else, not even his office colleagues. So, it was even more shocking to see him asking jin for a drink.