BROKEN BEAUTY

CHAPTER: 56

"Do you ever wonder how much you exist in other people's lives? I'm always curious if people think of me when a certain song comes on, or when they pass through a certain town. I wonder how many stories I've been a part of that I may have forgotten. I wonder if I still exist in the minds of people that I don't speak to anymore. I wonder how many times a day I pass through someone's head. Whenever someone mentions that they were talking about me I get this weird but kind of comforting feeling that I exist to a person outside of our own relationship, like?? You talked about me?? You thought of me when I wasn't there??? I exist to you when I'm not around??!!??"

-JOSEPHINE WESTEROS

AUTHOR's NOTE

As they both were unable to breath now because of the moment they shared. Jungkook broke the kiss and joined their heads. He opened his eyes only to look into hers but her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing. "Y/n" he called her, as she released his collar from her hold and buried her face on his neck, hugging him.

Jungkook felt a mouthful of hot air on his neck as he hugged her back. Patting her back, he let her calm down. Y/n's chest was so close to jungkook's that he could feel her heartbeats, rushing as if there was a hurricane in the ocean. He patted the back of her head and broke the hug. Holding her arms, he constructed a little space in between them.

Y/n was unable to process what just happened and was still shaky because of the tremors Jungkook had sent deep inside her. She was looking down, biting her lips, trying to remove the wetness from her lips. She was lost in the euphoria when jungkook cupped her face and raised it a little only to get a glance of her red cheeks and plump lips. Her face was burning.

She still avoided her eyes from meeting his. As she gulped down, Jungkook called her, making her heart stop.

"Y/n" he said.

"Yeah" she responded clearing her throat.

"Look at me" he commanded, she moved her eyes here and there, blinking.

"You wanted to look at me right?" Jungkook continued.

Gulping as hard as she could, she looked up making her eyes to join his.

"What did you say you ate?? Again?" he interrogated. Unable to remember her own lies from before, she couldn't speak anything and just shuttered, breaking the eye contact.

"You said you had pickle right?" he asked and she just nodded looking down, scrapping her fingers again.

"Look at me" he requested again, removing his hands from her face and intertwining his fingers with hers.

Y/n took a deep breath and looked at him, "Well I didn't taste any pickle" he mumbled and "huh?" was all she could utter. "You said that you ate pickle right? Well I didn't taste any pickle in your mouth and your breath is still fresh assuring you didn't eat and that you are lying to me" She wasn't surprised by Jungkook for noticing the little details because she herself knew she was a bad liar and when it comes to him she can't even lie because her tongue shutters as hell.

She took a breath and looked away and as she did jungkook spoke "don't look away? Look at me" more like a threat but not exactly a threat. Y/n turned her head and looked at him. "Look, I am sorry y/n that I was late and my phone died. I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine jungkook, don't say sorry" she replied rather quickly, trying to remove her hands from his hold. "You should go and eat jungkook, I will go sleep now" she continued, trying harder to get out of his hold but she stopped when he gripped her hand tighter.