AT SEA

Y/N's POV

I was blushing so hard I just couldn't stop smiling. I was lost in the beautiful smell of the fresh roses when my phone rang, it was taehyung.

He called to check up on me. After having a little chat I went inside as it was getting colder, i remember jungkook leaving without his jacket. Temperature falls very low these days he should be careful about himself.

I took a vase, filled it with water and arranged the flowers in it and kept it on the dining table. I did nothing still I felt tiered and fatigue. I talked to eomma in the noon she told me because my doses of medicines is too high. So, it is common to feel dizzy and fatigue. I remember jungkook told me the same thing this morning.

The food was prepared and Mrs. Hana was about to leave. She requested me to eat but I had no mood so I told her I will eat it later.

She didn't listen to me and somehow convinced me to eat.

It's half past 9 now, I am not really sleepy so I decided to watch a movie or something, i was feeling cold so I went up to the room to take a blanket. I switched off the lights, closed the door and went downstairs when I realized that the windows of the room were open.

I usually leave the curtains down, I never open the windows unless I want to get a view outside. Maybe Mrs. Hana left it like that while cleaning.

I played a movie called "cujo" it's some sort of crazy dog movie, I've heard a lot about it.

-

-

-

It was almost the ending of the movie, I covered myself completely with the blanket and covered my mouth with my hands, trying hard not to scream. Gosh.! This movie is scary, dogs are supposed to be cute but this dog is something else..! ughh

OMG this cujo dog is going to kill the little boy. In the scene the little boy is running upstairs and cujo is following him.

The boy ran into the last room and hid under the bed, cujo's barks are so damn scary OMG is he really going to kill this boy.... Noo please I don't want little tad to die. *Tad is the boy*

Tad was hiding under the bed, peeping towards the door which he left open because he was in a hurry.... After a few seconds cujo again barked and entered the room. He slowly started walking towards tad....

Tad covered his mouth when cujo suddenly started running towards him........

I screamed my lungs out for a second and the lights went off.... I stopped screaming and came back into reality. I left a deep sigh... what the hell is even wrong with me.! it's just a movie.

But how come there is a light out, we have an inverter and it works fine then how come the lights are out. Ughh why did these lights had to go now.! I don't like being in suspense.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was in the kitchen. It was really dark I couldn't see anything. I somehow managed to walk towards the light of my phone. I picked it up and saw the number, it's the same from the morning.

y/n: hello

....................................

y/n: hello, is someone there?

....................................

y/n: sir or mam I can't hear you. Just give me a minute I will call you.

I hung up the phone and dialed the number again and it said unreachable. What on earth is going on I just got a call how can it be unreachable.? I tried to call again and it said unreachable.