HIRAETH

And this time I lost it and pushed her a little, away from me. she was about to fall but I held her. I brought her inside the room and made her sit on the chair.

She didn't say anything for a minute and just looked at the floor... this silence was frustrating so I just held her hand "it's late y/n you should sleep now" I said. It was more like a request. She looked up and smiled weakly.

"you don't have answers to my questions right?" she said.

I didn't say anything because I really didn't have answers to her questions.

"you know what Jungkook........." she stopped as she looked behind me, I turned back to what she was looking at, it was a picture hanging on the wall. Our wedding photo.!

I turned back my face to her and called her. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me again "can you bring me my phone?" she requested.

I just nodded and left to bring her phone which was kept on the night stand in our room. It took me just seconds to bring back her phone, as I entered the room she wasn't on the chair. I looked around only to see her holding the picture frame.

"y/n" I called her and moved my hands a little towards her, showing her, her phone.

She looked at me and smiled "this picture is one of my favorite you know.!" She exclaimed.

I nodded in reply and started moving closer to her. I was two steps away from her when she threw the frame on the ground.... I flinched looking at what she did. I was speechless.! I froze where I was standing. I glimpsed at the broken frame glasses which were scattered on the floor, all over.

"Jungkook" y/n called me, I quickly turned my head to her and she was sitting on the chair again. She was looking so different and it is both pissing and scaring the hell out of me.

"Jungkook" she called again when I came out of my thoughts "yeah.. yess" I stammered.

She gestured me to come closer. I stood in front of her and gave her, her phone. She took it from my hand and placed it on the table. She looked at me and held both my hand and pulled me a little closer to her..... "Jungkook" she said as a tear broke down her face, she looked down again still holding my hands, sobbing. I bend down on my knees and cupped her face.

"what is it y/n?" I asked.

"do you want to talk about something?" "something that you really want to talk about?"

I know me asking this to her is the stupidest thing because I know why she is being like this. She didn't say anything....

"y/n look at me" I said as she looked up.

"what is it?" I asked her again

"you remember Jimin's birthday?" she finally said.

But then again I was speechless.!

I just nodded in reply biting my tongue.

"Jungkook why do you think I want other men? Why do you think that I am a slut? Why do you think that I whore around all day and do nothing? Why do you think I am a slut? Why Jungkook why?" she questioned.

I looked away from her....

"what have I done that you see me as a whore? Tell me jungkook. Have you seen me fucking another guy from your own eyes? When have you ever seen me do things with other guys? Tell me jungkook we dated for 4 years.... If I was really a slut I would have cheated on you then and there.... Why would I marry you if I wanted to cheat on you"