DAFFODILS AND MUFFINS

CHAPTER: 67

"To,

My Girlfriend, who I love dearly;

She is the living poetry. I keep stealing the pretty verses from.

What if I promise you a love full of magic where efforts never run out and I take care of your kind heart, no matter how dark life gets? Would you promise to love me forever with everything in you?

All I want to do is to drive to your city, knock on your door, give you some yellow and white tulips and take you out on a coffee date.

She believes in fairies, in their goodness, and in their magic, and I wish I could tell her, she too, for me, is nothing less than some fairytale magic.

The sky and the stars know how much I like you. They have started teasing me about blushing every time I start talking about you.

'Love is blind' they say, and even if it was logical, well thought and strategic, I would have still fallen in love with you.

If you are reading this right now, I just want you to know that 'I don't know about forever or tomorrow or the day after that. I don't know what will happen to us, but today, till this exact moment I love you with a kind of love which is more than love, my dear love! And I want to stick with you with whatever time we are fated to be!'

Yours and only yours,

Josephine."

AURTHOR's NOTE

I don't think anyone enjoys having to spilt themselves open and tell the truth, but there are times when one simply had to because it's gotten out of control.

Jung kook knew he was out of control and he crossed every line there ever was. He slut shamed his wife, called her a whore, acted as if he was disgusted with her very presence, hit her and gave her hurt, in every way he could.

Why?

Never once he meant it when he called her 'a whore' he knew Y/n and she was anything but 'a whore'. He acted as if he hated her because he had to shield his actions. He knew there was no point of telling her that he loved her after hitting her.

And never once he blamed her for not being able to give him a child, never! Of course he wanted his own blood and flesh but no, he never was upset on her, that her body was incapable of giving him a child. The fact that he loved her despite all her flaws and wrongs were more than anyone he ever loved. He loved her despite her betrayals and hurt that she possessed over him.

He was a degraded man who hit his wife, raped her and pushed her to an extent where she lost it all but he wasn't a coward man. He had the guts to accept everything he did, in front of the whole wide world.

I'm not praising him or saying that he is brave to do so. What I am trying to tell is, he knew he made mistakes, a plenty of unforgivable mistakes and he knew there was no going back and that he could never fix them, he could never start over again. He knew the reality, he knew himself. He knew the darkness inside him died because of y/n and he knew it came back to life because of y/n.

What we as humans try to do is, we take sides. We feel 'Jung kook is an abuser he should be punished', we feel 'Y/n is a victim. She had to go through hell because of Jung kook' and we pity her and in this story it's true. Jung kook is an abuser and Y/n is a victim.

But what we don't know is that once, Jung kook was also a victim and Y/n was also an abuser.

This is what we do, don't we; we judge people before knowing the whole thing!