-How You Touch My Soul From The Outside?-

S: Hello as promised today there will be SkepHalo this will be while the others were having lunch.

BADS POV

After Quackity and I left from Dream and Sapnap I had to head over to the Chemistry classroom before I was able to head to lunch. I soon found and entered the classroom and was surprised to find no one in there, I shrugged it off and sat at one of the farthest seat and took out the stuff I will need for the class before I got my book and started reading where I left off.

As I read minutes passed and I heard someone walk in as the door closed lightly behind them, as a reflex I glanced up and saw one of the new kids, Skeppy. He was already looking at me when I glanced up towards him, I saw him about to say something so I put the book down letting him know he had my attention. Just as he was about to speak many students rushed through the door as the bell rung loudly through the school meaning classes have started, finally the teacher came in, I put my reading book away and Skeppy made his way to a random desk and sat down it was in the same row as me but almost 5 desks away.

"Good morning class as many of you know last time we met I decided to change peoples seats so please everyone get up and go to the back of the room and when I call your name you will be given your seat" A lot of students groaned as I just got my stuff and took it with me as I leaned on the wall my hair got in my eyes a bit covering my glasses. (In this ff Bads glasses are like this:

 (In this ff Bads glasses are like this:

and his hair is something like this: 

More of the students got up and leaned against the wall I was grateful they weren't so close to me and left a medium sized gap for me to have my own space

More of the students got up and leaned against the wall I was grateful they weren't so close to me and left a medium sized gap for me to have my own space. I closed my eyes as I felt a small wind go by me meaning someone stood next to me as I open my eyes I see two bulky guys besides me as they smirk towards me making me grip onto my books.

"Lance I think we found ourselves a little nerd" I mentally sighed as I just kept quiet, I was always told I'm a nerd but I never minded it I just always hated the way the guys or even girls would treat me.

"You're right Dave but he's cute too do you think he will let us?" I shook a bit as I wanted to leave so I got off the wall to leave but got pushed harshly back down into the wall by the Dave guy making me lose some air. Lance laughed while Dave smirked at me.