-George...-

S: In advance...I am sorry

WARNING: TORTURE AND BLOOD

KARLS POV

"Stop! Stop hurting my brother! Quackity!" I begged as I saw him chained his back facing me as they whipped him, his back was all red and he had blood coming out of the cuts that they made on him.

"Someone shut him up!" I shook my head violently as I looked over at Quackity again.

"No! Please! Don't do this!" A guy maybe about the height of 6'4 feet he had all black clothing and a mask as well but he had green eyes and freckles, they looked familiar to me but with panic surging through me I couldn't understand it.

He put tape in my mouth and walked away as I shook around and tried moving closer to Quackity but with the ropes tightly secured on my wrist and ankles it was hard to keep moving as they kept hurting. 

I can see my brother about to pass out as he tried turning his head and look at me, One of the guys that were torturing him looked over at me and I tried backing away as he came closer and I put my hands up to cover myself as a surging pain went through me and I let out a cry as I saw he whipped me in my arm. 

"Karl! You son of a bitch!"

I can hear the guy walking away and towards my brother as he continued whipping him with all the strength he had and after a while they left and unchained my brother as he wobbly stood and the tied him. He looked over at me as I sniffled and almost let out a cry when I moved my arm.

"At least let me heal him...please he never had one of those before.."

"....only 5 minutes and if I see something sketchy you both are dead am I clear?" Quackity nodded and they released him as he ran quickly over to me and I let my head fall onto his chest as I cried, he was about to take off the tape but looked at them as they nodded and he did carefully as he weakly smiled and I sniffed as he gently took my arm and his eyes started glowing while water came out and he made it a bit ice like and gently let it fall on my arm making me wince a bit at the pain.

He soothed me as much as he could and healed my arm properly as I watched him and tried not touching him as he hugged me and I teared up since how long it's bee and started to cry on him as he played with my hair and made me put my head on his shoulder and I closed my eyes since whenever we did this it meant he wanted me to fall asleep.

"Sleep well Karl...I love you brother.."

I couldn't respond as I felt myself fall asleep sooner than any other time and that's when everything went pitch black.

NARRATORS POV

(Like I said: I AM SORRY)

In the world, everyone has their time when death outruns you and takes your life away, away from your parents, away from your friends, lover if you had one, and even your siblings...When there is a crisis like when there are two people close to death, all you beg for is to be the one that doesn't die in the end of time. 

That's how both Bad and Quackity feel at the moment, begging inside them to not die to survive to see their loved ones once again even if it will be for some minutes, hours they just want to leave the prison that they are being held in. 

But what if the universe is trying to decide which will live? Which shall die? Who will the people have to mourn over? Who's heart is right to break? The answer to these are no one but if one doesn't die the balance is broken and it can lead to so many bad things. This is the truth of death, the horrible truth of fate and the horrible pain of living.