-Memories-

A/N: THERE IS ONE GRUESOME PART IN THE STORY YOU GUYS WILL KNOW WHEN YOU GET TO IT JUST SKIP A BIT AND YOULL BE FINE

GEORGES POV
I awoke in a field of flowers....all from different colors...I arose up from the ground and looked around until I noticed my clothes, i had a white button up that wasn't tucked in and was very loose and some black jeans.

My hair now went until my eyes and i can sense how fluffy it is.

"Where am I...." I started walking around until I met up seeing a younger version of me as I had two flowers in hand most specific a green and yellow one.

"Hmmmm I don't know what you're saying, I don't see a difference Mom!" I heard as my younger self sighed and a woman in white appeared.

"Well George I have a present for you! It will show you what I see"

Her voice....where have I heard it before?

The said woman made a circular motion with three of her fingers and my glasses came out.

Where did she get that from?

She put my glasses on me and she made me put the flowers back in front of me, the younger self version of me had a fascination expression and smiled.

"Wow! Thanks Mom!"

Suddenly everything turned white and I was at another destination, I was at a house but I was now a teenager.

My teenage self was on the bed and on a call.

"Yes Dad Ill be back tomorrow afternoon I promise....Dream and I will just hang out we aren't going to break the rules or something...Ok bye Dad!"

Dream?!

I walked closer and my teenage self stared at me. Well what I thought was me, suddenly I heard a such familiar voice.

"Lying to your dad again Georgie?" I felt myself turn slowly, he looked a lot like the Dream from now...same scar on his eye, same smirk, same green eyes but this time his hair instead of being down and fluffed he had it cut and gelled lightly.

"Dream..."
"Dream!"

We both said the same thing but both with different emotions....one of us embarrassed and the other absolutely confused and stunned. I walked closer to him.

(IM SORRY BUT I JUST SAW KARL LOSE THE POKÉMON THING AND NOW IM SAD BUT CONGRATS SAPNAP!)

"Hey..." For just a moment I saw it...I saw him watch me and smile but he suddenly went through me and went to the George on the bed. They both hugged and started talking.

I was sent to another place but this time I was mythical creature but instead of a dragon I was part angel.

My eyes were one white and a brown one I looked scared as I looked around I saw people surrounding me....This feels familiar...oh right the test of power in Gym class.

I kept on backing away until the wall hit my back and I felt everyone pass through my body as they started attacking my other version screamed.

"SHIELD!" A big white force field appeared around me and I looked panicked as they started banging and hitting on the shield, It took only a few hit for them to get through and my back revealed majestic white wings, I flew up in the air and tried getting away from them.

"Please I don't want to hurt them!" I yelled out to the teacher which they only shook their head and I closed my eyes and whispered something I couldn't hear.

"BEAM!" A white light appeared out of my hands as I shot it at the others as they started yelling and falling to the ground since some where flying.