-There's Nothing We Can Do-

SKEPPYS POV

"Skeppy.." What?...

"Skeeeppy" Bad?..

"SKEPPY WAKE UP!" I jolted awake and looked around I was still in the classroom and Bad and I were only on the 4th slide....

Wait 4th slide?!

"Bad...weren't we on the 6th slide?" I asked as he gave me a napkin.

"Huh? What are you talking about? We were going to be on the 5th slide until you fell asleep..You kept saying my name though is everything fine?" I bite my lip, was it really just a dream.

"Yeah just a bit um hazy from being awake you know" He was about to look up probably to see if I was lying but thankfully the teacher came towards us.

"Bad, there is someone outside that wants to talk to you" "Who?" "A guy he says that he is your boyfriend...and well he demands to see you" "Tell this delusional student that he is not my boyfriend and I will not be seeing him" "Alri--" Before the teacher could even leave the door burst open  revealing a guy near my height and his eyes were glowing purple as he came near us.

I stood up and put Bad behind me drawing my vines out as they made him stay away as he growled at me and I felt Bad grip tighten on my shirt.

"Bad--" "You wont speak to him, you speak with me" "I refuse to speak with you!" "Then leave" "Listen vine boy you let me speak to Bad right now!" "And if I don't?" He tried coming closer but more of my vines appeared near him as he gripped on one of them the vine withered to pieces which made him smirk.

"What? Caught you by surprise?" I rolled my eyes at him and looked at him and then around.

"If you really want Bad, you will have to get through me and if you do I will willingly give him to you but it has to be a fair fight not in a cramped up classroom which could hurt others" I suggested as he looked around and saw the students cowering back and the teacher trying to calm them down.

"Fine but I want a fight with weapons mixed with magic" I smirked though he couldn't see it because of my mask.

"After school the big gym on the South Side" I said and he nodded as he left calmly and I looked over at Bad.

"Hey are you ok?" "You're going to get in another fight because of me" I chuckled and squished his cheek lightly.

"That's my job besides I won't let a creep come and take you from me" He nodded and as I stopped squishing his cheek he hugged me tightly and I rubbed his back.

"Thank you Skeppy" "Anytime Bad, anytime.." I released our hug and he smiled at me as we sat down once again and as if nothing happened everyone got back to their projects.

I looked over at my friends as they were both too busy with helping out their beauty's as I was watching everyone, I kept on having a weird feeling that I was being watched as well with Bad. I scooted closer to him as he didn't mind due to me always being close to him.

"Bad you wrote his name wrong the i comes before the o" He noticed and hummed lightly at me as I acted like I was reading and wrote some things down already as I looked around but I couldn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary.

"Skeppy?...Skep you're zoning out again" I look over at Bad and then look around again. 

"Bad there's something or someone watching us and I don't like it..." He looked around and got close to me.

"Skeppy I don't see anything.." I whistled over at Dream and Sapnap as they looked over but before anything could happen they and everyone but Bad disappeared. I held onto Bad as my life literally depends on him and took out my sword as Bad kept asking questions about it.