-Yes-

STILL KARLS POV
I woke up and looked around I was in my room, I had a cast on my arm and a small one on my nose. I soon heard a knock and without me saying to enter they did. It was Sarah and her family for some reason I didn't speak and just looked up to the ceiling.

"Hi Karl..." It was Sarah who broke the silence but instead of answering I kept looking up at the ceiling.
"Um my dad wants to tell you something"
"Right....I'm sorry for breaking your arm and nose...but that doesn't mean I forgive you for breaking my daughters heart!"
"Your daughter isn't anything to me...."
"What?!"
"Your daughter is beautiful, very shy and any guy would love that....but I'm not that guy because I don't like girls...."

I swiftly looked over at them and avoided eye contact with Sapnap and then saw how they stood shocked a bit.

"I only accepted this marriage for my dads sake but as I got to know her I realized I'd never be happy with her....especially if she wants to have children..."
"...you're gay? i almost married a gay man?!"
"That's right...I was actually going to marry you and bear kids with you...that was until sudden situations happened..."

At that time I looked at Sapnap and he quickly shook his head as I rolled my eyes at him. I looked back at his dad as he was confused.

"What situation...?"
"...Your son decided to kiss me when he went to check on me in the bathroom the other day.."
"Nick.....is this true?" This time it was Sapnaps husband that asked I saw him broken when Sapnap nodded.
"How could you?! I thought you loved me?!!"
"...I just...something about him...it tells me that he belongs to me...I do love you believe me but I love him too"
"How could you love him?! You barely know him and for me it took 6 years for me to become your boyfriend!"
"Because I've know Nick for centuries...." As I said that I saw him look into me and I smiled lightly but that moment was ruined as soon as it came.

"DISGRACE! How could you do that to your sister and husband Nick?!" I suddenly felt a piercing pain in my heart and screamed as Sapnap was doing the same and I saw his dad chanting something.

"By the power in me I place a spell on you both! Sapnap for being unfaithful you will never age ever again and you will watch Karl die before his eyes everytime you guys meet! Karl for being a temptress for my son you will have unbelievable beauty and live as a creature but will be killed once he falls in love with Sapnap in the next 2 months you will die and no one—" Before he could even keep going he was hit on the head with a trident.

As I saw who it was I felt a wave of relief shoot at me as he smiled at me and then glared at the rest that were in the room.

"If I didn't know well I'd say you guys are disturbing my little brother..." Quackity was glaring down on all of them especially Sapnap and with that he made them leave.

When he did I was woken back into the world I was at the beginning, Earth the human world. I started looking around frantically until my eyes started hurting. I yelped out in pain and hurried to see what had happened in the bathroom mirror.

I stood shocked as I looked into my eyes, they were now a mixture of green and purple. I saw my feature changing as I had more freckles than usual on my face and my hair had a much more lighter shade to it.

"Welcome back Karl...." As I looked at the corner of the mirror I saw him and turned around.

There he was..George was standing there but had light brown eyes now and his hair was to the back of his neck and had a sort of golden flower crown on him, just like in my memories.

He walked to me and handed me a book that had a spiral square on it, As I took it I looked at him, he had a smirk as what he said rang into my ears.

"Do you remember who we are...?"

"Yes...I think I do..."
————————————————————————
Hi guys sorry about yesterday and today my family is celebrating some big thing and i'm being dragged into it also sorry for the short story
Have a nice day! <3
Word Count: 788
-s.w. <3