-Well He Isn't That Bad-

BADS POV

Ugh my head...where am I?

I asked myself as I looked around in the room I was at, the walls were all white just like the bed and even the doors. I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt someone squeeze my hand, I looked over and saw Skeppy...wait Skeppy.

"S-keppy.."

"Bad! Wait here drink this" He handed me a glass of water and helped me sit up and also drink the water before he placed the small cup in a small table next to the bed.

"Wait let me go get the doctor ok?" I nodded and I rubbed my eyes slightly and looked around the room as Skeppy got up and left the room to get the doctors.

How long has it been...?

I looked around the room and tried getting up as I winced when I felt my feet touch the cold floor and also whined at the funny feeling I got from my legs falling asleep from all the time I was on the bed. When I finally got the first few steps away from the bed I noticed a calendar from the corner from my eye and went towards it to check the day.

MAY 26??!!

I gasped and almost stumbled and then heard the door open as I saw a doctor and Skeppy next to him as I was still shaken up from seeing how long I slept for this time. I looked over to the doctor and walked in with a clipboard in hand and smiled lightly at me.

"Hello Bad I'm glad you're awake and already walking, I have some test that I need to do on you so please return to your bed so that I can start these test on you" 

"Alright" I saw Skeppy sit in one of the chairs by the door and I headed to the bed in front of the doctor. He got this little pen that had a light at the end asked me to follow it before he stopped and wrote something down in his clipboard.

"Alright Bad how are you feeling?"

"Just a little shaken up and nauseous"

"That's totally normal, now what is the last thing you remember?"

I closed my eyes and tried remembering

FLASHBACK

"SKEPPY!"

.

.

Crying..

Skylar..

END OF FLASHBACK

"I remember yelling Skeppy's name...then was flying on a Pegasus and crying a lot...then I see Skylar trying to reach for me..sorry that's all I can remember" I said lightly and the doctor nodded as he then tested my heartbeat and my reflexes.

"You've been in coma for 5 months it's fine, Now while you were in coma I noticed how your body took care of itself, for example you didn't need food at all your body already gave it to you and I wondered has this ever happened more than one time of falling into a coma?" 

I sighed and nodded at him.

"Usually speaking how long do you go into this coma and why?"

"3 weeks almost a month, this is the first time I went into a coma for more than that and the reason being is something rather personal"