-When I See Your Face, There's Not A Thing That I Would Change-

DREAMS POV

I arrived home as I saw my mother dusting some shelves and didn't greet her as I went to my room and laid down on my bed my thoughts wondering everywhere but always coming back to a specific brunette, George.

I rolled over on my bed and groaned as I tugged at my hair and huffed.

Why did I have to fall in love with someone that can't be in the same realm as I? I barely know him...But I already love everything about him. This is ridiculou--

I was taken out of my train of thoughts as I heard a knock on my door. I sat up on my bed and cleared my throat.

"Come in" As soon as I said that my mom walked in with a telephone she smiled at me and closed the door as she sat next to me on my bed.

"It's your father he wants to talk to you" She handed me the phone and I sighed before raising it up to my ear before I hummed into it to let him know I was listening.

"Ah my champion how are you?" I heard my fathers voice boom through the phone as he had a small chuckle in his words

"I'm fine" I heard him give a small whine as I rolled my eyes and got off the bed and walked to my balcony still with the phone in my hand.

"Come on you haven't seen me in weeks and that's how you respond to your father? Don't you miss me?" I hummed before George came into my mind and licked my lips before asking my father a very serious question.

"Dad....Um just out of curiosity if! If....someone in the God realm were to fall in love with someone in the mythical world what would happen?" I asked nervously trying to be quiet so that my mom doesn't get suspicious.

"Well that depends if someone from the God realm fell in love with the someone in the mythical realm and stayed in that realm they will age fast and eventually die in a span of 3 days 4 at most, now if they fell in love and stayed at the God realm that mythical creature will become a god yes but the said god will be arrested" 

"Oh ok" I said and then handed my mom the phone as I watched her leave my room and I went to my balcony again and let the air hit me. In the God realm it's always a nice temperature not too hot or too cold. I sighed and jumped down as I landed on my feet and walked to the nearest forest that me and my parents went to one day when I was 6 years old. 

I sighed and leaned against a tree and held my mask to my face (the smile mask) as I thought about George again and without thinking I went towards the way where you can leave the realms and go to different ones. I quickly got into one of the small carts and put my destination and I was soon there as I walked around and found myself at a park I sighed as I realized I didn't know where George lived as I sat in a bench and closed my eyes feeling irritated.

Calm down Dream, What where you going to do with him anyways? It's not like he will just randomly appear here in this par--

"Dream?" I froze as I heard that voice I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to where the voice came from there stood George as I smiled lightly and he sat next to me.

"What are you doing here it is almost 8pm and we have school tomorrow" I chuckled and looked at the sky.

"Well I did want to talk to you but I didn't know where you lived" I confessed as George made a sound of understanding and looked at the sky as well.

"It's beautiful right? I mean the sky...the way it changes and yet it looks the same when you see it from the distance in outer space" I nodded as I looked at George.

"George why are you here?" He shrugged and looked at me as well and sighed before answering my question.

"I needed air...This world that I live in it is so wonderful...but there's nothing for me here"