-It Wouldn't Hurt To Accidentally Create History -

S: Italics is in their mind quotations or bold is out loud.

DREAMS POV

My name is Dream, well at least that's what I tell everyone. You see I'm not just a guy I'm the son of Zeus and Artemis. Yeah pretty cool right?...No its not, Sure at first everything is great since they respect you but as you get older its just boring I mean I literally live on clouds for fucking sake! 

Anyways I'm currently leaning on my balcony seeing all the different worlds you see there are four worlds, Of course there is the mortal/human world. They think they are great passing by as many of them die whatever. Then there is the Spirit world they mostly go in contact with the Human world, there is the Mythical World they are different creatures and they can transform to different kinds of unknown creatures and finally Greek World though its just a big cloud. Here are all the Greek gods and goddesses with their kids.

I sigh as I leave my balcony and head down I see my mother she smiles and unties her apron as she dries her hands.

"Clay my son how are you?" I rolled my eyes at that. Though many people knows me as Dream only my parents call me by my real name.

"I'm fine Mother I'm going to Sapnaps house" She looked at me confused for a bit as I just blinked in disbelief and sighed.

"Nick mom I'm going to Nick's house" She made an 'O' shape with her mouth and nodded waving me off as I left the house and made my way to Sapnap's house, Sapnap and I basically grew up together and we would never separate unless we absolutely had to. As I get closer to Sapnaps house I see Skeppy next to me.

"FUCKING HELL MAN!" Skeppy just laughed as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You should have seen your face!" He says as he holds onto his stomach while he has small tears of joy falling from his face.

"Very funny Skeppy" I said as he soon calms down and we both chat as we enter Sapnaps house, Sapnap is the son of Hades and Persephone though his dad is my uncle, me and Sapnap were never allowed to be cousins due to bad blood between our parents but that didn't stop us from being best friends I was never able to meet my uncle due to my dad specifically saying that he was bad and blah blah blah. 

"SAPNAP WE'RE HERE!" I heard Skeppy yell as he launched himself on the couch and made a small sound as he landed. Skeppy is the son of Ares and Aphrodite though his parents care about him a lot he never is with them. His dad is constantly helping different human people with wars and his mom is constantly making people see beauty in everything. He basically raised himself as I looked at Skeppy I felt a big weight on my back making me fall to the ground with said weight which was Sapnap. I laugh and soon me and him are wrestling we have that tradition we would wrestle when meeting and keep count.

Skeppy was acting like those people that constantly say the movements and whats happening while me and Sapnap are wrestling.

"And here comes big panda launching himself at Dream trying to keep him still on the floor but whats this? Dream successfully and skillfully twist Sapnap into a choke hold! His legs around Sapnap to keep him still. Sapnap squirms and struggles to release the mighty arms of Dream. Will he make it ladies and gentlemen? AND HE DID! Sapnap is on top of Dream, as Dream is squished face first into the ground! Dream desperately trying to get to freedom HE TURNS THE GAME AROUND HE HAS SAPNAP ON THE GROUND AS HE GRABS HIS ARM ALMOST BREAKING IT! Sapnap! Do you surrender?" Asked a out of breath Skeppy.

"NEVER!" Sapnap returned as he kept squirming around and hitting me.

"THATS THE SPIRIT! Oh! But Dream has other plans for you hes got him again in the choke hold and gets him to the ground! 1! 2! AAAAAAAAAAAND! 3! DREAM HAS WON THE MIGHTY PANDA SCORE GOING 103 : 102! What an amazing Wrestle match ladies and gents!" We heard laughs as we saw Sapnaps mom by the door, Instantly Sapnap got up and gave her a hug as a greeting and smiled at her.