-Wow-

QUACKITYS POV

Once Karl and I entered through the door, I kept carrying him until we were in his room as I laid him down on his bed.

"Alright Karl we have arrived to our destination! " "Thank you brother" "No worries now you have a lot of homework to do so I'll leave you to it" I patted his head as he pouted as I knew he didn't like being alone.

"No don't worry I have a surprise for you my beautiful brother" "What is it?" I only winked and went to the door opening it wide as Sapnap showed and Karl's eyes sparkled as I let him in. 

"Hey Karl how are you feeling?" Asked Sapnap as he rubbed his cheek with his thumb and I smiled.

"Alright I'll leave you both I'll be back with snacks later alright?" "Ok! Thanks brother!" "Oh Sapnap make sure he does his homework  thanks" Sapnap nodded and I smiled as I saw my brother wave at me as I closed the door.

I smiled lightly as I took off my jacket and pulled up my sleeves from my button up shirt and went to the basement as I put my hands in my pant pockets and looked at the 4 guys all tied to chairs struggling to get out. I closed and locked the door as their eyes widened when seeing me as I wrapped my hands like when you were going to fight professionally.

I turned over to them as they now started struggling even more their chairs rattling against the ground. I chuckled seeing them all have fear as I sighed.

"It's so amazing...I leave my brother for barely 30 minutes, and 4 twerps try having a taste of him! Unbelievable, guess I will have to just show you what does happen when someone touches my brother! Starting with you Vincent".

WARNING GRUESOME SCENES: START

I grabbed Vincent's hair and pulled it upwards so harshly he was already off the chair. I smirked seeing the pain in his eyes.

"Did it feel nice? HUH?! DID YOU LOVE GRABBING MY BROTHER BY THE HAIR AS HE BEGGED FOR YOU TO RELEASE?!" I shook him violently as he shook his head 'no' that only made me furious as I shook his head even more. 

"OH BUT YOU DID! I SAW IT IN YOUR EYES!" I growled as I released him and started punching him repeatedly, the anger in me only rises more when seeing him struggle and sob as I stopped punching him for a moment and got my knuckle rings and put them on in front of him as I had a smirk on my face and kept punching him in the face.

Blood splattered all over his face, his nose was broken and his lip was busted and parted harshly, his cheeks were swollen and his left eye was already bruised badly. I took out my rings and got a butterfly knife and smirked as I did some tricks on it and then as he wasn't paying attention I cut from his cheek to nose in one swift move.

He passed out from the shock and horror and fell limp in his chair, I scoffed and went to the one next to him as he was sobbing and pleading me with his eyes. That only angered me as I launched my knife at his shoulder as he let out a piercing scream and I twisted the knife deep in his skin as I smirked when I heard a crack and him yelling. 

"That should have dislocated your shoulder" I then did the same to the other shoulder as he couldn't move them any longer as I smirked and played around with my knife before I cleaned it and placed it on the nearby table. I then grabbed the a whip  made out of harsh rope and positioned his back towards me. 

I whipped him and whipped harsher and harsher my speed on the whip never ended as he kept on making loud screams my arm soon was stopped mid air and I turned seeing Sapnap but he was alone.

GRUESOME SCENE END

"Karl wants to spend time with you....How about you leave them to me besides I was the one that found them first" I smirked and nodded giving him the whip as he gladly took it and rolled up his black long sleeves up. I then washed away the blood from myself not wanting Karl to know one bit that I have been beating the people who hurt him.