-Sexy Boy I Just Fell In Love-

WARNING SONG CONTAINS SEXUAL VERSES 

SKEPPYS POV

"Skeppy..Skeppy my boy you'll be late for your meetup with your friends.." I groaned lightly and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Morning Mrs. Zeka.." I said as I took in the new view as I adjusted to the light.

"Morning, breakfast is downstairs don't keep your friends waiting ok? I need to go get some stuff in the market" I nodded as she got up and left and I soon got off bed. 

I sighed as I went to the bathroom and saw my self fully, I have a busted lip and many bruises on my cheek. I sighed as I wondered what I was going to tell Bad when he saw me, I splashed water on my face wincing at the pain it brought and got dressed as I headed downstairs seeing Sapnap and Dream sitting at the table chatting.

"Finally you're up hurry or we'll be late" I nodded again and sat down as I started eating.

"How did you sleep? Sorry if the mattress is bad that guest room hasn't been used in  years" Sapnap told me as I nodded.

"It's fine but thanks for letting Mrs. Zeka and I stay at your house Sap" He just nodded and left me to eat as I soon finished my food and Sapnaps mother took the plate and started washing it as I thanked her and she looked at me and smiled.

"You poor thing, I'll be sure to talk about this with Zeus alright?" I nodded and thanked her again.

"Well we have to go now, bye mom see you at night" She put the dish down and gave Sapnap a small hug and kiss on his forehead.

"Remember your father might come tonight he already knows about you and your little prince and is very happy for you and him but he needs to discuss somethings ok?" Sapnap smiled and nodded and then she waved us off as we all soon got to the Mystical realm and headed to school.

As we walked in many students looked at me and I put my mask up and cap to not make myself noticeable but of course when Bad came next to me he gasped and took both of them off and covered his mouth as I put them back on so that no one else would see the bruises. 

"Skep-" "Bad, please not now I'll explain at lunch ok?" He sighed and nodded as I patted his head ( Skeppy is taller and so is Sapnap to Karl in this ff ). He smiled lightly and followed me to class as soon George came and Dream made sure he didn't stay away from him, Karl then saw Sapnap and told Quackity something, probably that he will go to Sapnap and then nodded as Karl ran to Sapnap as he catched him hugging him.

"Hey Prince" "Hi Sapnap" They both greeted each other as I chuckled at them and we all soon headed to class.

"Good Morning class today we will work on projects, because of certain beautys in this room they will each work with their protectors and the rest I will put up a paper about who your partners will be, Now the project is a slideshow about all the Greek gods and goddesses. You and your partner will dress up as a greek god couple that you both look like the most....You may start when I put up the papers" The teacher announced, this will be an easy grade Dream, Sapnap and I. 

"So who's house will it be?" I looked over to where the voice came from to see Bad looking at me as I smiled and fixed his glasses.

"Is yours alright?" He nodded and smiled at me. "Shall we get started then?" He asked and I nodded again as we started to do the small intro of our project I started of by saying to introduce all of them by alphabetical order while Bad wanted to do gods from most power to less power (idk if that even made sense).

"No but Bad if we put it in alphabetical order we will seem smart-" "seem?! I AM smart for your information-" "That's not what I mean-" "It's going to be from most powerful to less powerful now come on and help me on this project" I sighed as I nodded and acted like i was reading the book of the Gods and goddesses though I knew everything already and wrote down some names and how much power the God/ Goddess had.