-We Left-

DREAMS POV- (this is in his mind)

Ugh my head...Wait where the fuck am I?!

"You're in your head dumbass" I jumped slightly before relaxing as I knew who's voice that belonged to, I turned around with an unfazed expression and saw him.

"Hello DreamXD...what are you doing here?"
"I'm part of you remember?"
"Shut up you know what I mean"

He rolled his eyes and sighed as he walked ar—well more like floated and then stopped behind me.

"Who do you think is keeping your body healing right now? You should be thankful you ungrateful boy" I scoffed and glared at him.

"Well thanks but that doesn't mean anything, it's been almost 5 minutes and you haven't tried strangling me...why is that" He appeared in front of me and had a smirk on his face.

"Believe me nothing would be holding me back if it wasn't for a handsome British boy who is still waiting for you to awake!"

"If you even touched George I swear—" "Aw that's cute Dream or should I say Clay? But what will you do?...You cant even touch me"

I felt myself tighten my hand as I clenched my jaw at him as I found myself launching at him by surprise and actually landing a punch on his face.

He laughed like the maniac he is and spit some saliva that was mixed with blood as he looked over at me

"That was the first and last ever punch you'd ever be able to land on me, will admit though you've gotten stronger but i won't fight back I'll let you punch me but have this in mind as much as you even touch me i'll do the same to beautiful George out there"

My eyes widened as calmed down and sat down on the dark floor as I looked at him, his smirk was back and he chuckled slightly

"Good but now if you excuse me I need to get back to George and telling him how you are" As he walked away into the darkness I couldn't stop myself from asking him stuff

"Wait..." He stopped in his tracks and slightly looked over at me.

"George....tell him I'm sorry and that I love him a lot..." He sighed and then looked at me

"Don't you think that'll be weird coming from me?" I nodded as I sighed

"Yeah um just tell him i'm fine" He nodded and then disappeared as I fell instó slumber once again.

DREAM XDS POV

I woke up and saw that George was asleep, I looked out the window and saw how dark it was and shrugged as I got off the bed making sure I was quiet so that George wouldn't awake and appeared in front of George

I smirked as I made sure Dream could see what I was seeing as I touched his cheek and I can hear Dreams voice yelling at me.

DONT DO IT

IM SORRY OK

STOP IT!

DONT DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!