-Skeppy-

BADS POV

"So...You are telling me that...Dream and Sapnap are also gods and not just any gods BUT THEY ARE CHILDREN OF TWO OF THE MOST POWERFUL GODS?!" I was losing my mind I just learned that the two best friends from Skeppy are also Gods.

"DOES GEORGE AND KARL KNOW THIS?!" 

"Sadly I don't know but I'm sure that if they did they wouldn't be near them" Mrs. Zeka said. I kept seeing truth above her head and that didn't help me at all.

"I need to get back to the mythical world I can't stay here and plus I need to tell Dream and Sapnap about this entire thing" I rushed to get my jacket and shoes as Mrs. Zeka grabbed onto me.

"Listen to me if you enter through the gates of the mythical world you will even be lucky as to get to your home" I looked at her weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Who do you think will be waiting in front of those gates for you? Skeppy? No his parents will be there and they will murder you Bad do not play with these people for they have no mercy" 

"So what you are saying I should give up on Skeppy? Leave him at his parents hands to die?!"

"Skeppy's destiny is to die at his parents hands Bad!"

"And there you go again telling me what his fate is!"

"Because it is! If you don't believe me then stay and I'll show you how everything in here works!"

I thought about it for a bit and took off my jacket and shoes and I sat back down on the bed.

"Fine" I said she then nodded and hurried off to the bookshelf in the room and leaned on of the books back. The bookshelf opened slightly and she then went to the side and pulled it lightly as it showed a creepy pathway.

"Come on its time for you to know the secrets of this world" Mrs. Zeka took a torch that was next to the stairs and light it up as she waited for me.

As I went to the stairs she handed me this cloak and gestured for me to put it on I sighed and put on the cloak and followed her. As we went down I saw many cobwebs and many cracks on the walls around us, as we reached the bottom floor we were surrounded by books.

"These books all represent a life in the Greek World and everyone has a part to play in their book, they are all in alphabetical order" I looked around in the 'S' section until I saw Sapnaps book, I took it and as I was going to open it, it disappeared and appeared back in it's place.

"These books can't be touched by anyone but their owners but if the said owner dies anyone can touch and read the book"

"So we are here because you believe Skeppy should have been dead already?" She nodded and I looked down at the floor. With all the strength in my body that I had, I went to the book that was Skeppys. I hugged it close to me and kept on repeating the same words over and over.

"Please don't be dead" 

I looked at the cover.

"Please don't be dead"

I reached out to open the cover.

"Please don't be dead"

I closed my eyes...