-Karlnap..-

SAPNAPS POV
"Karl come on!" I yelled as i took his hand and we landed on the other side of the portal, he was still crying but he clutched onto me and we kept running.

This isn't the first time I have been in the human world, I always came here when I was a child and here was also where I first saw Dream.

I will admit I was a bit confused when I saw him here but I never questioned it since I thought he was here for the same reason. I ran with Karl to an apartment that I took care of when I would come here. I waved at the people in the halls as I made sure Karl was still running while he grabbed me.

We made it to my apartment and I opened the door and let him in first before making sure no one was suspicious enough and went inside locking the door. I was panting lightly and turned over as I saw Karl looking at me as he sniffed.

I walked over to him as he looked at me and I caressed his cheeks with my hand as I kissed his forehead softly and slowly, I heard him let out a sob and he instantly hugged me as he sobbed more into me and I took a hold of him in my arms.

"I know....I know..."
"M-my br-brother!..." I felt myself also tear up as geared him cry, I took his face in my hands again as he looked at me.

"Don't worry I got you a surprise!" I smiled as I got a phone out of my pocket and turned it on for him. As I did there was instantly a call from Quackity and Karl took the phone from my hand and answered it.

"Brother?!"
"Karl..."

I smiled as Karl had a smile on his face and started crying slightly but kept talking to him.

FLASHBACK
As I was packing I could see a shadow behind me, I was panicking but I turned around either way and let out a sigh of relief.

"Quackity..."
"Hey....Sapnap"
"Um...what's wrong?"
"It's just...I don't think I can be without Karl..."
"Quackity if Karl is there he will be killed.."
"I know but here take this...it's a new phone the only contact it has is mine please I don't want to be away from him..."
"...."
"Please..."

Sighing I nodded and took the phone putting it in my pocket and as soon as I did he was gone

END OF FLASHBACK

I started unpacking our stuff as Karl kept on talking with Quackity, I closed all the curtains and made sure the windows were locked too.

We may have gotten out of our worlds but it won't take long until they have taken precautions especially since i'm the son of Hades.

I sighed as I went back to Karl and he was now on the couch and wasn't talking on the phone just staring at it.

"Sap?"
"Yes darling what's wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to him, he looked over at me and smiled softly

"Thank you for letting me talk to my brother...but...does that mean that we now need new identities?"

I sighed and nodded as I took some cards and passports from my pockets and handed his stuff to him.

"You're first name is now Evan Jacobs...and my name is Adam Whyler so please babe I know it will be hard but you need to get used to your name....I've been here longer so I'm used to people calling me Adam"

"But I like Sapnap...." I smiled lightly as i caressed his chin and kissed him lightly as I pulled away after a while.

"Do it for me pretty boy..." I saw his blush spread as he smiled lightly and looked away as he nodded which made me give him a chuckle and squish his cheek lightly from his cuteness.

Suddenly there knocks at our door, I switched my face to stern and anxious as I told Karl to go and hide in the room, as he left I quietly took a pipe I found around in the kitchen and I looked through the peep hole and sighed as I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Dream? What the hell are you doing here man?"

"We need to talk Nick"

"Whoa slow down big boy come in and stay in the living room" He gave me a confused look and I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as I went to our room and saw Karl as he was holding a bat and he smiled seeing me as he put it down.

"Hey pretty...it's just Dream come on" He nodded and followed behind me as Dream saw Karl and looked at me winking and I shook my head at him

"Pervert asshole" I said to him as he mimicked me and Karl stood next to me

"What's wrong Dream?"
"It's George"
"What about him?"
"He....sorry it's just your boyfriend there..." He pointed at Karl who somehow was now wrapped around me and I looked at him and petted his hair.

"Oh yeah he's like that anyways as you were saying?"
"Right....He is remembering everything....it won't be long until..." I nodded as I sighed and Karl looked at me confused.

"What does he mean Nick?"
"Karl....sleep..." As I said that he went to sleep and I caught him in my arms as I placed him on the couch.

"Well anyways we have to go now"
"I'm not leaving him here you know how dangerous it is"
"The God world is much more dangerous dumbass"
".....he'll be scared when he wakes up...you know what he went through"
"He still has to face it....George us probably awake by now....He will remember everything once George uses his powers and Bad is only a few days away for the same thing to happen we have to get Skeppy!"
"Skeppy isn't poseidon's son Dream! You'll only kill us! Poseidon's son died years ago!"
"Nick! We never tried it before and we always ended up killing our lovers! For once I want it to be us that have to die and see if it will work!"
"You're insane!"
"Wouldn't you want him to live his life?! You're being selfish!"
"..."
"Have you ever wondered if Karl lived would he still choose you? He won't remember you neither will George or Bad remember Skeppy or me if this curse was lifted! They will live their life! But since we al three were selfish they always died with heartache!"
"....I just want to be with him....We always talked about having kids one day and growing old..."
"You don't think Skeppy or I want that too? Even if we die...if it lifts the curse and let's them live happily...it'll be worth it"
"..."
"Nick....

For the one you love....

For the freedom you want....

And for the love you feel for him...

Help me do this....for them...."
————————————————————————
Hello! Here's a plot twist tomorrow i will post about skephalo or about Karl's past so stay tuned.
Have a nice day!
Word Count: 1216
-s.w. <3