-He Woke Up-

NO ONES POV

Beep Beep Beep

Sounds of slow heartbeat that are confirmed by a machine can even give you a bit of hope that it will be alright and soon everything will go back to normal, but how are we so sure of this? We aren't but we want to trick ourselves, our heart even though deep down you just know something isn't right. 

Siren noises became noises that scare you once a person you love is being placed on a white bed and trying to figure out what happened to them, for we never think of what we would first do when the professionals take him away. But what else can one do but panic? And how much courage should you have to look at the eyes of a friend or family and tell them how your loved one might not regain conscious, or tell them that they might never remember who they are.

The world is unfair, that's how George found himself trying to calm down Sapnap as he begged to see his best friend, trying so hard not to breakdown when the doctor finally came out of the room Dream was in.

"Family of Dream?"

"I'm his cousin..." The doctor nodded as he sighed and that's all it took for Sapnaps heart to start accelerating.

"The wound he had cut one of his livers but we were able to save it though he will have difficulties in the future, we stitched up his stomach and it should be fine in some weeks or months depending on his healing process....Though what I am most worried about is his head..."

"Wh-what do you mean?..."

"I'm afraid...that Dream will either be mentally ill on the brain....or he might not be able to remember anything, the place were he got knocked out was the motherboard of all memories, at this point even if he remembers his name it'll be a miracle"

George let out a gasp as Sapnap took the doctor by the collar, Karl with all he could stood in between them and retreated Sapnap to the waiting room.

"M-may I see him..?"

"Sorry not now we still have to run him a few tests but another patient you guys brought....Alex? Yeah he is fine now just resting and you may visit him" George gave the doctor a firm nod as the doctor escorted George to where his friend was when they got there the doctor left and George went in, his footsteps making Quackity look up to the door and gave George a weak smile.

"Hey...How are you Quackity?" George walked more into the room and got a chair as he sat next to Quackitys bed.

"Getting whipped isn't a punishment or torture to a warrior like me George" That made George giggle a bit lightening the mood.

"How bad is he..?" George turned serious as he felt a pang on his chest hurting his heart as if someone was squishing it and letting go.

"The wound in his stomach cut up his liver, doctor says he will have troubles with it in the future but with time it will be fine...But...the impact he took in his head, i-its very serious..." 

"George breath..." George with another firm nod and a very much needed breath he continued onto his sentence.

"Dream...will either be mentally ill in the brain..or he will wake up and not even remember his own name" Quackity gulped as it didn't go past George's notice and looked at Quackity.

"George...I am sorry but Dream told me to tell you something..."George leaned a bit close to show that he is listening, his eyes sparkled lightly knowing that Dream though about him even if he might've died.

"George...when Dream got stabbed into his stomach by the pathetic boss, he took it out himself and killed the boss right there...but even so I could see him panting for air and refusing to let his eyes close, that's when he looked at me...for a moment I didn't even think that person I saw was Dream.."