-Cause He Walks The World Alone-

SAPNAPS POV

I unloosened my tie as I laid in my bed. I was back home after the ceremony finished, I sighed wondering how Karl was dealing with what happened earlier.

Flashback

"Karl...why are your eyes glowing?" Karl looked away as I helped him up and dusted off his clothes.

"SAPNAP DID YOU FIN--Karl?" Karl and I both found ourselves looking at Quackity who was at the end of the hallway and stared at Karl who was now closing his eyes tightly.

"Sapnap....Come with me and my brother, Now" I nodded and leaded Karl over to where Quackity was heading.

We found ourselves in the room where King Petro and the others were at. Quackity opened the doors and I saw everyone including George and Bad in the room as King Petro smiled at us but soon was confused seeing his eldest sons face. Quackity bowed to his father and took Karl from me as I went near where the others were at.

"What happened?" Dream whispered to me as I sighed. "Just watch I don't want to talk about it.." He nodded as Bad was taken from Skeppy and then Quackity looked over to us.

"I accuse my brother Karl...of Manipulating me." Quackity said and signaled for me to come near him. I nodded and walked over next to him.

"Sapnap explain what was happening while I was Manipulated and after I came out of my trance".  

"After Quackity left the room, I decided to follow after him. After I kept looking around I heard sobs coming from a room with golden doors but it seemed very dusty the only reason that I went in there was because I heard someone sobbing and that turned out to be Quackity--" "Did you see anyone near the door or even near the room?" "No it was empty when I was there" Quackity glanced at Bad who put up his right hand and told me to continue.

"I joined Quackity and he explained to me the reason why he was overprotective over his youngest brother, Karl. I only kept quiet and then hugged Quackity as I was saying that he shouldn't blame himself for his brother, Ryan's death". Again Bad raised his right hand and I continued.

"Then Quackity seemed confused and was asking how we got there, Not long we heard a noise from the door and we both ran to see who or what it was, When we were chasing it we split up and I soon caught up to the said person which turned out to be Karl". As I explained Bad put up his right hand again.

"Sapnap..when you saw my brother were his eyes glowing?" "Yes" "What happened after?" "Nothing I helped him up and that's when you found us" Bad put up his right hand again and nodded at me as I went back to my spot from earlier.

"Karl...did you manipulate me?" "...No" Bad then instead raised his left hand and then Karl looked down.

"Why did you try manipulating me?" "Because! You wouldn't even try to give Sapnap a chance what was I supposed to do? I know you care about me brother but I can choose my own fate! I respect everything you say--" "Enough!" "Father!" "Karl I said Enough! Your brother might be controlling and overprotective but he does not deserve to be manipulated by the one person he cherishes and protects!" "If he did care he would understand how I feel! He wouldn't make Sapnap stay away from me!" "AND THATS WHY HE WAS THE ONE THAT SUGGESTED TO BE YOUR GUARD BUT YOU MANIPULATED HIM WHICH MADE ME CONCERNED AT THE FACT HE CHANGED HIS MIND!" Everyone was shocked by the sudden outburst as Dream was protecting Georges ears and Karl had tears on his eyes from the yelling while Quackity was just in shock.

"Father its fine...He wants his own life, then let him have it. My job was done the moment he thought he could manipulate me" "Brother..." "...now if you excuse me" Quackity walked out of the room as King Petro rubbed his temples.