Eleven

"Yah, Jeon Wonwoo. I haven't heard of Seungkwan for almost a week." Jun says sounding like he's complaining. He throws himself on the couch in Wonwoo's office as if it was their den.

"Really? He messaged me last Friday that he'll take a week off from work and I haven't seen him ever since that night he went home with Wonwoo." Jihoon intervenes, eyes on his phone while scrolling.

It was nine o'clock in the morning and Jihoon's pub is still closed. Jun who's on his way to his magazine shoot drags Jihoon to pass by at Wonwoo's to ask about Seungkwan.

"Jeon Wonwoo! Where's Seungkwan?" Jun asks again.

"I don't know," Wonwoo replies, eyes on the papers on his table. "I haven't seen him as well."

"What? You two live in the same apartment!"

"That doesn't mean we care about each other's business. If he doesn't want to go home then don't."

"Dude, can you give Seungkwan some slack? He's been trying his best to deal with you but you always make it worst-"

"Don't make it sound like it was always my fault."

"It was always your fault," Jihoon speaks. Eyes already on Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was shut silent. He can feel the guilt devouring his inside. It was that night when he provoked Seungkwan. He hasn't seen the younger after that argument. The dining table has been free from food, there is no Seungkwan who usually prepares breakfast every morning. Seungkwan isn't there late at night, napping at the couch. The living room is clean from papers and iced americano cup. No signs of Boo Seungkwan.

"Oh no, shit- I remember!" Jun suddenly sits up and snaps a finger. It catches both Wonwoo and Jihoon's attention. "It's the day right?"

"The day what?" Jihoon raises an eyebrow.

"Jihoon! It's the day!"

"You look crazy Wen Junhui, what the hell are you talking about?" Wonwoo asks as well, looking confused.

"Dude, today's 12th of July. Seungkwan's mom's death anniversary."

---

"Why no one told me?" Wonwoo asks, sounding like a mumble.

It was noon and the sun is scorching. He and Jihoon were both walking back to the Jeon's office building after a lunch out.

"As if you care," Jihoon says and then sips on his iced tea. "Mrs. Boo died months after you left." he adds. He was walking casually, eyes on the street and not minding if Wonwoo's listening or not. "I've never seen Seungkwan so devastated like that. Life has been tough for him and we've seen him suffer enough."

"He would usually disappear for just a whole day but him being out of reach for almost a week is quite unusual. I'm worried." Jihoon mutters before he shot a glance at Wonwoo. "Are you sure there's nothing happened?"

"Maybe there's something-"

"The fuck did you do Jeon Wonwoo?" Jihoon asks while halting from taking another step. Wonwoo stops as well and faces Jihoon behind him.

"I was just kidding that night, alright? I didn't know he'll take it seriously." Wonwoo explains with a forced laugh.

"Wonwoo you're really the worst." Jihoon's face turns into disgust. "I don't know what happened that night but you messed up."

"Stop mentioning it already." Wonwoo faces his back on Jihoon again and proceeds walking.

"I just don't understand." Jihoon murmurs while walking behind Wonwoo."You don't really hate Seungkwan, do you?"