Fourteen

"Aren't you gonna be late?" Seungkwan asks Wonwoo who's laying on the couch but already dressed up for work.

"It's none of your business." The older scoffs at him while scrolling through his phone.

"Fine." Seungkwan rolls his eyes and proceeds to the door and grabs a pair of shoe to wear.

"Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business as well," Seungkwan says while tying his shoes. To his surprise, Wonwoo was still laying on the couch, this time he's staring at the white ceiling silently. "Hey, do you feel ill?"

Wonwoo shut his eyes close and properly sits down but he looks lazy than usual. "Even if I am I'll, dad won't let me have a day off. Fuck this shit."

"Oh. A day off?" Seungkwan asks, looking interested. He has seen Wonwoo tirelessly working for more than a month and Mr. Jeon is obviously making it hard for him. He knew that it is to train Wonwoo to get a hang of their business line but even if it were him, he will also wish for a rest even just for a day.

That's when an idea pops off his head.  "Wait. I got you." Seungkwan fishes out his phone from his pocket and grins. "Good morning Mr. Jeon!"

Wonwoo almost fell from the couch when he heard who Seungkwan called through the phone. "Hey, what are you doing-"

Seungkwan ignores him and continues with the conversation. "Yes- No- It's about Wonwoo hyung- Yeah- No, we're doing fine- Can Wonwoo hyung skip work for today? I need him for something-"

"Are you crazy?" Wonwoo asks in disbelief but Seungkwan continues ignoring him.

"Oh, really? Thank you! I'll take good care of him, I promise- Yes- Thank you again, bye!" Seungkwan ends the call and faces Wonwoo with a wide smile. "Day off solved."

"Damn you." Wonwoo crosses his arms. Doesn't know whether to get happy or not.

"It's the Seungkwan privilege."

Wonwoo scoffs and takes off his coat.

"So, come on." Seungkwan was the one who is crossing his arms. He looks at Wonwoo waiting for him to respond.

"What?"

"Come on."

"What? Where? It's my day off so I'm gonna rest here for the whole day-"

"No. I told Mr. Jeon that you are coming with me."

"I never agreed with that?!" Wonwoo answers as if he heard the most ridiculous thing from Seungkwan.

"But you are coming. Your dad will probably check on you if we are really together."

Wonwoo shut his eyes close. Seungkwan was never wrong.

"Right." He gives up and sighs deeply. "Fine."

"Alright! Let's get going!"

"It's early in the morning why are you so pumped up?"

"We're going to Jeonghan's."

---

10:03 PM at SJ Sweets Cafe

Jeonghan's sitting on one of the tables inside. The Cafe is already closed and only him, Seungkwan and Wonwoo was left. He's facing his laptop doing his inventory.

"Look at him gathering a lot of customers today," Jeonghan comments and gestures to Wonwoo who is wrapping up by the counter.

Seungkwan who is holding a mop nods as he watches Wonwoo takes off the pastel pink apron. "Yeah, he curses me when he found out that we went here to help around."