Twenty Three

"Happy Birthday Jihoon!" Soonyoung greets Jihoon while raising his glass of wine.

"I thought the party is at your place, why here?" Wonwoo asks.

"It's hard to clean the house after the party, idiot. It's just my birthday anyway."

"Yes, Jihoon's right. Let's get drunk!" Soonyoung says while resting his both arms on Wonwoo and Jun.

"Where's Seungkwan? I thought he's coming?" Jun asks Jihoon.

"Yeah, I invited him. He said he'd be late." Jihoon answers while pouring another glass on him. He then sees a guy waving at a distance, wearing a smile. "Oh, I think that's him."

Seungkwan runs towards them and hops on a stool beside Wonwoo. "Sorry, I'm late. I did some errand for someone," he adds while pointing a glare at Wonwoo

"Did you feed Jack?"

"I did, your Highness."

Wonwoo chuckles. "Good."

Soonyoung's eyebrow furrows as he hops from the counter to get beside Jihoon. He leans at the guy. "Am I seeing things or Seungkwan and Wonwoo are getting along?" he asks trying to stay quiet as possible but Jun can hear him across.

"Kind of. That asshole stole Seungkwan from the pub. Boo is working for him now."

Soonyoung looks surprised. "Eh? That's why I haven't seen him at the pub?"

Jihoon nods while Soonyoung watches Wonwoo and Seungkwan chatter. But Jun catches their attention when he snatches the bottle of wine from Jihoon and drinks straight from it, gulping nonstop.

"Hey, Jun. Are you alright?"

The party for Jihoon's birthday remains for the five of them while the people keep coming to the pub. Seungkwan rummages through his backpack to check on his phone but it wasn't there. "Oh shit. My phone. I think I forgot it at your apartment."

"Then go pick it up later. I won't drive all the way to your place just to give it to you."

"I know you wouldn't." Seungkwan rolls his eyes. "I'll drop by again later."

Soonyoung's eyes widen. He raises a hand and points a finger at Wonwoo. "Yah! You let Seungkwan at your apartment?"

"What's the matter with that? He works for me?" Wonwoo answers before sipping on his glass.

"I have been there as well." Jihoon casually interferes.

"What- I feel betrayed-" Soonyoung says while he dramatically places a hand on his chest and clutches on his clothes. "Don't tell me Jun already visited your place?"

"I'm not interested," Jun says as he hops off his stool and leave. They all watch him walk away, wondering where he is going but they can tell that he's going for a smoke.

Soonyoung crosses his arms. "Are you sure Jun is alright?"

---

It's been a long night and Soonyoung is getting drunk, Jun as well. He came back quick earlier after her smoke break.

Jihoon pours another glass at Wonwoo but he declines. He wants to stay sober so he can drive home safe. But to their surprise, Jun grabs the bottle of wine again and fills Wonwoo's glass. "Don't kill the fun!"

"The hell is your problem? I said I don't-"

"The problem? You're really asking me?" Jun grins. He laughs sarcastically and points a finger at Wonwoo, he even pokes his chest to provoke the guy. "It's you! You're the fucking problem."