Chapter 2

Dinah: Hey Normani how have you been doing?

Normani: I'm great just been working hard with a lot of paperwork.

Dinah: Aww I'm sorry I wish I could help you.

Normani: Nope it's good look I need you to stop flirting with me.

Dinah: Me flirting never I just wanna know about you maybe send me a selfie😏.

Normani: Listen Deenah I'm not interested so please stop flirting with me 🙄.

Dinah: It's Dinah but whatever why are you not interested I mean look at me I'm cute.

Normani: Wow your hot 🥵 but still not interested so please stop.

Dinah: Ugh just send me a selfie please I wanna know if you're cute 🥰.

Normani: Just FYI I'm a goddess thank you and fine you can get a selfie.

Dinah: Damn you are a goddess you look beautiful 😍 .

Normani: Thanks, but you need to stop flirting with me 🙄.

   Later Dinah gets a message from her bestie Camila

Camila: Hey Cheechee how are you? Do you want to hang out.

Dinah: Hey Chancho I'm great. And sure let's hang out you wanna go to the park.

Camila: Yeah we can hang out there I'll see you later. I love you Cheechee

Dinah: Ok see you later love you to Chancho.

Dinah hears a knock on her door and she goes to unlock her door and sees Camila

"Hey Chancho, are you ready to go" Dinah asked?

"Yeah, let's go" Camila said!

Once they get to the park they see one of their friends and walk up to them

"Hey Ally" Dinah and Camila say

"it's been a while since we saw each other how have you been doing" Mila asked

"I'm doing great you know mostly just working at a school those kids are so out of control sometimes but what about you two how have y'all been lately" Ally asked

"Well I'm great just chilling and watching my siblings" Dinah said

"Well I'm Fabulous I've been binge-watching Vampire Diaries" Camila said

A/N: Hi guys I know the first part of my story is bad sorry for that anyways this is my first time making a story so please feel free to tell me in the comments if you like my story. And I'll try my best to update on this story as much a I can thank you for your time.