Chapter 12

Zendaya's POV

I'm setting next to my best friend since second grade holding her hand hoping she'll be ok and ready to go back out to live her life I don't want to see her this way it's was so long ago since we been in this situation it all started when she was dating Miles in 7th grade when Normani came out to him he slapped her and said that she was trying to find a way out of the relationship. When she finally got out of the relationship she would always go to school wearing hoodies and I found out that she would slit her wrist and I was scared for her so I kept it a secret all these years and now we're back in the same situation. I sat there and hoped that she would be fine and everything goes well for her Kehlani walked up to me and said we have to leave because we had work tomorrow morning.

Kehlani's POV

I  don't like seeing my girlfriend cry I feel so bad that she has to see her best friend in this condition but I couldn't help but cry because Normani is a great cousin and for her to be going through this sucks and her ex-boyfriend was in the wrong for hurting her in the first place. I hated hearing Mani cry to me over the phone when she was getting abused I always told Mani to stay away from him but she never listened to me but I love my cousin and Miles will pay for what he did to Normani. I walked over to Zendaya and told her we have to leave so we can go to work tomorrow morning she looked up and nodded in agreement before I left I told Dinah to take good care of Mani she's fragile.

Dinah's POV

I was lying next to Normani sleeping when I heard someone walk in and call my name I woke up to see Normani's mom I got out of the bed and walked to her we stepped outside of Normani's room she looked at me and asked me what happened. I told her that I walked into her room and walked into the bathroom and saw her lying on the floor bleeding and that I didn't know what I would've done if her neighbors weren't home because they called the ambulance. She thanked me for staying there with Normani and watching her she asked if I loved her daughter I told her with all of my heart and would never bring her pain ever.

Normani's POV

I heard Dinah outside of my room talking to someone I whispered yelled Dinah for her and my mom to walk in Dinah was in tears and said to me I love you with all of my heart and I hope you love me too. I looked at her and said I love you too but I really would like to get the hell out of this damn hospital this place is too cold and the food just nasty as hell. Dinah walked up to me and said that I'll be out of the hospital in 2 weeks but I wanted to leave sooner than 2 weeks because the hospitals are boring but it's ok when I leave this hospital I want to go out and party.

Mama Drea's POV

I got off of work and went straight to the hospital I walked into Normani's room and saw Dinah asleep next to her Dinah got up from the bed and we talked we stepped back into the room and saw Normani awake. Dinah told Normani that she was going to be in the hospital for 2 weeks and Normani didn't like the idea of that but when she leaves from the hospital she wants to go out and party with her friends and she can but she better not do anything stupid to get her behind in prison because I love my Mani and Dinah better take great care of her too.