Chapter 25

Bubba🤤: Mani wake up!!

Wifey💍: Dinah What do you want?

Bubba🤤: Mani just wake up please🥺.

Wifey💍: Dinah it's 1:00 am where could you possibly be at- nvm🙄.

Bubba🤤: Exactly now get up put some clothes on and meet me here Normani Kordei Hansen.

Wifey💍: Wait did you just give me your last name🤨??

Bubba🤤: I have no clue what your talking about 🤷🏽‍♀️?

Wifey💍: Dinah Jane Hansen stop acting dumb.

Bubba🤤: Me acting dumb never your silly Princess.

Wifey💍: You know what I'll just meet you there and imma smack you upside your head.

Bubba🤤: Why you gotta hit me for Babe??

Wifey💍: Bc I can and I love you💕 stop asking questions Bubba.

Bubba🤤: Ok fine I love you too❤️mamas.

Normani was getting ready to go meet Dinah at their secret spot that Dinah has been at since she 12 years old as she got older she had to try and stop people from trying to use her spot to sale drugs,guns etc. and Dinah would always go home late and would never eat because she would always be too tired to eat.  Normani and Dinah meet when Normani was in the hospital with a broken arm Mani was 14 years old when she meet Dinah, Dinah was at the hospital meeting one of her old friends there because they were sick Normani meet Dinah again when she saw people signing Mani's cast Dinah asked her to sign her cast too and wrote I love your smile it's pretty like you.

  Normani and Dinah meet when Normani was in the hospital with a broken arm Mani was 14 years old when she meet Dinah, Dinah was at the hospital meeting one of her old friends there because they were sick Normani meet Dinah again when she saw peop...

Normani's outfit

Dinah got a message from Layla

Crazy Ex🐍🖕🏽: Hey Dinah I finally had our baby girl but sorry I didn't text you sooner.

My love 😍: Umm Layla why are you tellin me this I told you before get a fucking DNA test then tell me about it.

Crazy Ex 🐍🖕🏽: Well I did do a DNA test and it's not yours but Dinah I need someone to take care of her.

My love 😍: Look let me talk to my girl about it and see what she says and let me see what you're baby looks like anyways.

Crazy Ex 🐍🖕🏽:

This is Ja'kiyah  June she was born January 17,2015

Crazy Ex 🐍🖕🏽: Look I know you probably don't care but the father of Ja'Niyah  left before she was born and she was also premature.

My love 😍: Ok look I'll see what I can do but I go to go because my girlfriend is here so I'll ttyl ✌🏽.

At the spot

Dinah I need to talk to you about something important Mani said whatever it is we can do it together Dinah said in response Dinah picked Normani up and put her on her back and carried her to the fancy restaurant when they made it into the restaurant they sat down and Normani was nervous to tell Dinah the news she had for her Normani are you ok Dinah asked her ummm Dinah I have something to tell you remember 4 months ago when we went on a trip to a beach house in Miami Fl Normani asked nervously yea I remember that trip it was the best trip ever why what's wrong wifey Dinah asked in response to Normani's question.

Well how do I put this I'm four months pregnant Dinah and I'm scared Normani stared to break down in tears she didn't know what would happen now but Dinah knew that Normani was going to be the best mother Manz let's go to the bathroom and wash up your face and we'll come back and order our food ok Dinah said calmly DJ and Mani got up from their booth and walked to the bathroom and Normani walked in by herself to wash up her face and fix her mascara. They made it back to their booth and they ordered their food and got there food 15 minutes later Normani I have a question to ask ummm remember my crazy ex girlfriend Layla she said that the baby and it isn't mine but wants me to take care of her baby Dinah said Mani shrugged her shoulders and said ok how old is the baby and does she breast feed or does she use infant formula I wouldn't know but I can ask her later on Dinah responded yeah that would be great oh and I'm paying for the check Normani said.