Chapter 20

The next day

Normani was still asleep but she woke up cause she had to go to the bathroom she quickly tried to stand up but feel on the floor she didn't understand why she couldn't walk so she yelled for Dinah to come upstairs and get her up on her feet Dinah ran upstairs and tripped on her way up she finally made it to the room and asked her what's wrong Normani said I can't feel my legs and I have to use the bathroom but all Dinah could do was laugh a little bit which made Mani upset you could just crawl to the bathroom or I can go get some diapers and you can use those Dinah said ugh Dinah your no help fine I'll crawl to the bathroom but how will I get downstairs for breakfast Normani asked Dinah.

Don't worry i'll bring it up to you just let me go back downstairs and give me a couple of minutes ok Dinah said back. Dinah went back downstairs and left out of the house and drove to IHOP to order takeout for her and Mani she ordered herself 3 chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, ham  and potato's and same thing for Normani but 2 pancakes and bacon on her way back Dinah got a phone call from Ally, She asked Dinah if she could stay with her and Mani for a couple of weeks because she had to get her home repaired so Dinah agreed she can stay with them for a couple of weeks. Dinah finally made it home and walked in quietly so she could surprise Mani she made it upstairs to the room with the food in her hands.

Hey Man Manz I went to IHOP and got us breakfast I hope you're happy with this Mani looked at Dinah then opened the box with her food inside it and she Squealed out of excitement thank you Dinah thank you so much, Mani leaned over to Dinah and kissed on her cheek they sat in the room and were watching Maleficent. A few minutes later there was a Knock on the door Normani got up went downstairs to answer the door when she opened the door she saw Ally, Ally what are you doing here Normani asked her nicely well I'm going to be staying here for a couple of weeks because my house is getting repaired so I asked Dinah if I could stay here and well here I am Ally said in response to Mani they both laughed at Ally's response.

Well, we are going to have so much fun tomorrow night when I come home from work, oh and I'm getting paid extra to so you and I will have a girls night how does that sound Normani asked Ally that sounds like fun I can't wait for it Allz said I'm going to be upstairs if you need me Allz unless you wanna join us watching a movie Mani suggested sure why not it's going to be a lot of fun we will have a movie night and tell scary stories.

Later

Ally, Dinah, and Normani were all cuddled up to each other watching movies Ally was between the two girls because she wanted to sit next to them Dinah said she was hungry and asked who was down for some Jack-in-the-box Mani and Allz both agreed to eating Jack-in-the-box so Ally called and placed an order for them and it would be there in 20 minutes after 20 minutes went by there food was delivered and they enjoyed their night together.