Chapter 27

Play song during flashback

1:45 am Camila texts Dinah

Walz💕🌊: DINAH ARE YOU UP!!

DJ💞🤭: Camila IT'S 1:47 am WHAT DO YOU WANT??

Walz💕🌊: Is it true Normani is pregnant.

DJ 💞🤭: OMFG Mila yes this is why you woke me up for.

Walz 💕🌊: No actually I was wondering do you have any snacks because I been looking for snacks and can't find anything so do you have any?

DJ 💞🤭: Ugh yes I have snacks but really  Mila why couldn't you have waited until later on this morning or better yet went to 7/11.

Walz 💕🌊: Oh right I forgot there open 24/7 haha 😂.

DJ 💞🤭: Mila I'm not laughing I'm tired as fuck and it's only going to get worse once Normani has the baby.

Walz💕🌊: Sorry Cheechee I luv u 😘

DJ 💞🤭: I luv u too 🥰

Dinah went right back to sleep but then 30 minutes later she woke up because Normani had morning sickness

Dinah I'm sorry I woke you up Normani said with tears running down her eyes

Mani it's fine it's normal don't cry just go sit in the bathroom I'll go put the sheets and blankets in the washing machine it's going to be all right I'm here for you don't worry babe I'll go get you some water.

Dinah rushes down with a laundry basket with the bedroom stuff and puts it in the washing room and then heads to the kitchen to make Normani a glass of water and went upstairs to give Normani the water.

Here Babe drink the water slowly but not all at once ok just relax Dinah I'm scared what if something happens to me Mani don't talk like that your ok I promise god won't let anything bad happen to you princess I promise that.

Why don't I tell you about the Florida trip because it was my best day ever.

*Flashback*

Dinah come on if you don't hurry up we're going to miss our flight Normani said as they were rushing through the Airport.

Mani slow down your walking to fast damn it my legs hurt from walking so fast ugh Dinah said will whining about it.

Dinah you have  been whining all Morning long where at the gate now give the lady your ticket so we can get on this plane to Florida.

We Finally landed in Miami Florida and we're heading to our private beach house Dinah rented out for four months. Dinah I'm bored can we do something fun Dinah Jane Hansen where the hell are you at.

Normani walked out of the house into the garage of the beach house and saw Dinah lifting weights and decided to walk towards her and stood next to her Dinah what are you doing Normani asked Lifting weights why you ask Dinah said in response. I'm bored let's go to the room I got a little show for you Normani said with a wink 😉.

As Dinah finished lifting weights she followed Normani upstairs and into the shower as they both got undressed but Dinah was the first one to get undressed and she waited on Normani to get done undressing and head into the bathroom with her soon Normani was done undressing and she walked in the bathroom and all she heard was Ocean by Jacquees playing she got in the shower.

Dinah pinned her against the shower wall and whispered in her ear this is going to be the best night ever Dinah started rubbing her hands down the backside of Normani's body until she made it in between her legs she took her long two fingers in put them inside of Normani, Normani moaned loudly out of pleasure she throw her head back when Dinah started speeding up the paste.

Daddy please don't stop please keep going Normani moaned I got you baby I'm all yours Dinah said they got out of the shower and made it to the bed

as Dinah was about to grab a condom Normani stopped her and she said let me feel every inch of you Dinah when Normani finished that sentence Dinah turned her over and put every single inch inside of Normani as she started trusting in and out of her Normani told her to speed up so Dinah picked up and went faster Normani screamed out loud because it felt so good Dinah I- I'm gonna c-cum Normani said with a shaky voice then cum with me baby as soon as they both cumed.

Normani turned of on to her back and spread her legs open for Dinah to finish what she started in the shower Dinah put her head in between her legs and was eating her out Normani was a moaning mess but then Dinah stopped and Normani looked up and asked why she stopped all Dinah said was lie back down I'll be back.

Dinah went downstairs and grab chocolate syrup ,strawberries , sprinkles and an ice tray and went upstairs to their bedroom Dinah pulled a small table next to her and put the stuff on the table she grab the syrup and put it on Normani soaking wet pussy and put sprinkles on top and then the strawberry when she finished she said it's time to eat again and that's exactly what she did when she finished the job she lied down next to Normani and the we're both out of breath that was the best night ever Normani said

*End of Flashback *

A/N: Sorry for a long chapter I'm kinda getting better at this I think.

Ok bye friends ✌🏽🙂