Hold on 💔Chapter 10

Miles POV

I went to go see Normani Cause I heard from my bro Izzak that Normani was going to be with this girl Dinah at the basketball court so when I got there I saw her sitting on the bleachers with her best friend Zendaya and it looks like she was giving her money for some reason. I walk over and sat next to Normani and wrapped my arm around her waist and said hey to her but she stood up and slapped me across the face but I grabbed her and asked her who the fuck she thought she was slapping she had no rights I'm her man. Yeah, I was toxic to her but I've changed I would never lay a hand or hurt her. But I'll be damn to see her with someone else I don't like this Jane girl she's kind of sketchy but it's good I got my eyes on her. I walk back to Normani and grab her arm and put her in my car and I slap her out of anger and asked her what her problem was.

Normani's POV

My dumb ass ex-boyfriend is still bothering me I don't understand why he won't leave me be I'm tired of him I had the right to slap him he was toxic and he would beat on me when he was angry 😡 I remember one night I ran home with cuts and bruises on my leg and my arm and I stayed with him cause I thought he changed but never did. My ex walks up to me and grabs me by the arm and takes me to his car and slaps me in the face and I looked at him getting out of his car running home when I finally made it home I yelled for my mom to see if she was home but she was at work until 3 am. I texted Dinah to meet me at my house I walked upstairs to my room opened the top dresser and grabbed my knife and went to the bathroom and slit my wrist three times and left the water on I felt dizzy and passed out on the floor bleeding.

Dinah's POV

I got a text from Normani saying meet her at her house so I told Lani and Daya I'll see them later because I was going to see Normani for a little bit  cause she looked scared as hell. I was on my way to Normani's house when I pull up to see her door wide open so I knocked on the door and got no answer so as I walked through the doors I shut the door behind me I yelled for Normani. But no answer but I heard running water upstairs so I ran upstairs and stood outside of the bedroom and said Normani are you in there no answer so I walked into her room and saw her lying on the floor bleeding I yelled SOMEONE CALL 911 but nobody was in the house luckily the neighbors were home and called the police I watched them pick her up and take her in the ambulance. When we got to the hospital her mom called so I explained what I could to her and I felt so awful that her daughter is here in the hospital and not home.

Sorry this is short I'll write some more of the book I promise it's going to get better 👍 so bye love y'all ♥️.