Chapter 23

Back at Kehlani's house

Everyone was now inside and Dinah wanted to show them something she got Normani hey y'all come here so I can show y'all what I got Normani everyone came up to Dinah to see what she got her Dinah dug through her bag to get what she was looking for hurry up Dinah Camila said Chanch can't you be patient Dinah asked no I can't because I want to see found it Dinah said as she pulled out a promise ring 💍 for Mani HOLY SHIT ARE YOU GOING TO ASK NORMANI TO MARRY YOU Lauren said all in one breath.

Dinah started giggling nope it's a promise ring silly I bought this two weeks ago do you think she'll like it she better because you did not spend almost $3,000 on that promise ring for nothing DJ I'm right because I was there with you when you bought it so I'm super sure she'll like it DJ trust me Kehlani explained to her

Normani's promise ring

Alright everyone let's play a little video games and then let's go to sleep because I'm heading back home to Mani tomorrow after noon Dinah said yeah agreed Lauryn said plus I need to help my sisters around the house a little speaking of sisters how's your sister Sierra Camila asked she's great a lot of work she's doing Lauryn said as they were still playing the game Camila and Dinah started falling asleep So Kehlani got up and turned the game off and Camila woke up still half asleep I was going to win.

Everyone except Dinah said yeah sure you were and busted out laughing Camila the quietly said fuck you all and good night after that last goodnight everyone was sleep

The same Day in the afternoon

Dinah was on her way home to see Normani to give her the promise ring Dinah texted Ally the picture of it and asked her if she was going to ask Normani to Marry her Dinah was stuck in traffic and she was thinking to herself what would it be like to be married to Normani they have been together for 3 years now but she wanted to wait a little longer until they got married.

Dinah finally made it home and walked up to the door and opened it up to see Normani taking selfies Hey Manz where's Ally at Dinah questioned with a confused face oh she left about 15 minutes ago she went to meet up with a friend I think she said her name was Megan Normani said in response MEGAN you talking about my Ex Megan that's from Houston Dinah asked yeah why you ask Normani questioned Never mind no reason hey Mani can you stand up real quick Dinah asked with a smirk on her face Sure why not Normani said confused as hell.

Dinah got down on her knee and looked Normani in her beautiful brown eyes and said

Normani I promise you that no matter how upset I get or how many times we argue with each other I'm always going to love you and I promise to forever hold onto your love ❤️ you're my whole world Normani and I can't leave you by yourself so I promise to stay forever and ever. as Dinah finished her words she saw that Normani was crying tears of joy Dinah put the ring on her finger and gave her a passionate kiss and Normani said to Dinah I'm always gonna love you more and more because your the best thing that has happened to me in all my relationships I've had your my favorite one and kissed Dinah one more time.

Ally walked into the house and she saw Dinah and Normani setting on the couch snuggling up with each other and Normani ask her do you want to snuggle with us to Allz and she said no thanks I'm going to bake cookies for us and take sum to our friends but thanks for the offer Mani Your welcome Allz love you Mani said love you too ManiBear Ally said y'all love me too right Dinah asked ofc we love you DJ we always love you 😍.