Chapter 5

Dinah picked up her phone to scroll through Instagram when she got a message from Normani

Normani: Hey Dinah I got to tell you something.

Dinah: Go ahead tell me what's up.

Normani: ɪ' ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.

Dinah: You said what 😦.

Normani:  I'M CRUSHING ON YOU! there I said it.

Dinah: I told you that you would like me.

Normani: Well at the movies I felt safe with you and when I was nervous you held my hand even though I didn't like you in that way.

Dinah: So, does this mean we can date, or should we wait before we start dating?

Normani: I think we should wait for a little while maybe we should go out a little bit more then we can date.

Dinah: Ok, I think we should it would be nice to know you a little more.

Normani: Ok how but next week we go out somewhere?

Dinah: Sure, sounds great I'll text you later then.

Normani: Text you later bye

A week later

Dinah: Hey Normani you wanna hang out today??

Normani: Sure, we can hang out today. wanna hang out at the park?

Dinah: Yeah, the park sounds fun I'll see you there or do you want me to pick you up.

Normani: I wanna ride with you if you don't mind.

Dinah's car

Dinah gets herself ready to go pick up Normani

Dinah's outfit for the park

Normani's outfit for the park

Dinah gets to Normani's house

Normani got into Dinah's car and said " you smell good" Normani said "I smell good? " I smell good for you btw" Dinah said and They laughed.

Once they got to the park, they went walking together hand in hand with each other. Normani looked at Dinah and she looked at her and Normani smiled at Dinah and said thank you.

Dinah was confused on why Normani thanked her for Dinah then asked why did you thank me for we are only friends. Normani responded with because even though we are not together you treat me so nicely and kindly so I thank you for that. This causes Dinah to smile 😊 and she said you're welcome.

Dinah took Normani home after their long walk at the park Normani kissed Dinah on the cheek and thanked her again.  mm