Chapter 31

5days living in the new house

It's been five days since Dinah bought the house and so far, she's got lost more than I have right now I'm looking for her somewhere in the house Dinah babe where are you at Normani yelled, I'm in the basketball court room Dinah yelled back.

I walked to the basketball court, and I found her shooting hoops how long have you been here babe was looking for you because I'm looking for my lotion to get rid of these pregnancy stretch marks Normani asked baby why you want to get rid of those beautiful stretch marks for their beautiful Dinah said.

Babe don't argue with me just tell me where my lotion is I don't got time for this the twins could come at any giving time Jane I'm not in the mood it's bad enough I have to carry them I can't wait for the twins to be born Normani said baby you go to the living room, and I'll bring your lotion ok Dinah said fine I'll see you in the living room and don't get lost again Normani said with a slight giggle.

Dinah went upstairs to grab the stretch mark lotion out of her and Mani's room and meet her girlfriend downstairs in the living room with the lotion when Dinah meet Mani in the living room, she sat right next to her and offered to put the lotion on her stomach sure and while you do that can you talk to the twins and I'm going to relax Normani said and when Dinah was putting the lotion on Normani did exactly what she said she was going to do relax.

Dinah knows she wants to spend the rest of her life with Mani not just because she's carrying her kids but because she really loves her, they may have their ups and downs but no matter what she will always be there for Mani and the twins.

Hey mommy's babies I can't wait to meet you I want you to know I love you so much and so does your mama and the rest of your family your aunt Lauren she's got a son y'alls nephew and your other aunt Camila she's going to try and put you two in a banana outfit, but mommy won't let that happen now your aunt Ally she's the one who loves Jesus and she might teach you about him and tell you so many bible stories but just know your family I kind of crazy but y'all will love it here Dinah said and kissed Normani's belly.

Normani couldn't help but melt at those beautiful words she thought to herself maybe it's not that bad that I'm starting a family and with the person I love with all my heart even though Dinah is a pain in the ass she still loves her Babe can we go upstairs cuddle and order take Normani asked for sure baby girl anything you want Dinah said kissing Normani's forehead.

They both went upstairs and Dinah order wings for them and waited for 20 mins and 20 mins went by quickly and they got their food and watched a movie together after they ate Mani was the first one in the bath and the first one who went to sleep and then a while later Dinah got out of the shower and got in bed with Normani, and she put her hand on Mani and kissed her head and she put her head in Normani's neck and whispered Goodnight.