Chapter 30

The New house(Normani is now 27 weeks and 6 months in)

When they were getting ready to get out of the car Dinah made Normani put on a blindfold Dinah hopped out of the car and walked around to Normani's side and opened the door for her and helped her out of the car.

Dinah is this blindfold actually necessary Normani asked holding Dinah's hand. I mean do you want to spoil your surprise that was planned perfectly for you Dinah asked. Well no I don't wanna ruin my surprise but are we done walking yet Normani questioned her girlfriend. Oh yeah, we have been done walking you're just sitting with a blindfold on your eyes go ahead and take your blindfold off babe Dinah said while sitting in front of her girlfriend.

Normani couldn't believe her eyes all her friends and family was there they were at the most beautiful place in all of California Normani looked at Dinah and asked her what's all this for. Baby this is all for you we threw you a party because your almost done with your 2nd trimester and soon we will have two beautiful babies in this world to take care of and I can't wait to spend money on them and everyone here bought them gifts Dinah said smiling at her girlfriend.

You guys didn't have to do this for me this is to much Normani said with happy tears in her eyes.

Everyone was in the pool while Normani was sitting on the side with her feet in the pool Dinah swam over to Normani.  babe why don't you get in the pool Dinah asked. I don't know just want to sit and watch but Dinah can you talk to the twins said Normani. Sure thing babe let me get out and dry up and I'll talk with them Dinah respond.

So after a few hours of swimming they finally got to see Normani open up the gifts for the twins Dinah and Normani loved each and every gift and knew that their girls were already loved by everyone Normani loved how her friend Beyoncé came to the party.

The gifts for the twins ^

Alright, people let's eat Lauren, Camila and Dinah said in sync so everyone went into the center of the area and got them food, and took a set Dinah stood in front of everyone.

Ok as y'all may know Normani and I are soon going to be welcoming two beautiful angels into the world and Normani if you're wondering what this big pretty place is well this is our new home we're not too far from Lauren, Alexis, China, and Lauryn but back to what I was saying as we welcome these angels I wanted to bring y'all here for a house tour and after that everyone is free to head home Dinah said while everyone was enjoying their food.

(A/N: House tour will be in the next chapter)

When everyone was done eating they were ready for a tour of the house as they were coming to the outside Normani decided to stay inside of the house because she was tired of walking around and sat down in the living room Mani was thinking about how did her girlfriend get this amazing house but she remembered that her girlfriend has her own company that she has been running since she was 11 years old with a little bit of help by one of her friends that passed away at a young age 26 years old and Dinah has kept the company running since then.

After the tour everyone went home and Dinah was looking for Mani in the house "MANI" Dinah yelled in the house "I'M IN THE LIVING ROOM" Normani yelled back Dinah walked into the living room and she sat next to Normani while she was watching tv Mani put her legs on Dinah's lap and was relaxing Mani then looked at Dinah and said thank you for everything and gave her a small smile and Dinah returned one back and said I love you baby as they went to sleep on the couch.