Body Chapter 19😩

Dinah and Normani's 3year Anniversary
Its 12:00 pm

It's been 3years since Normani and Dinah have been together Dinah is at work and Normani is also at work but she'll be getting off in the next hour she wants to be home before Dinah because she gets off around 3:00 so she has a surprise for her when she gets home when Normani gets off of work she has to go to the mall for the lingerie store to pick out an outfit for when Dinah gets home from work Normani finally makes it to the mall and went straight to the lingerie store and starts searching for the one she likes she found the one she likes it was red with little flowers and the underwear was see through so she bought it and walked out then  she went into another part of the mall and bought her some red heels to match her lingerie and heading for the food court cause she wanted a  pretzel and a slushy.

Normani is now on her way home to get herself ready for Dinah and get the upstairs ready as well she finally made it home and fixed there bed room up she finished with herself and went downstairs and got the living room ready and dimed the lights so she could light up the candles as Normani finished she walked into the kitchen area and grab a chair to put in the middle of the floor after she did that she heard Dinah's car door shut and the front door open Dinah saw the chair and sat down in it not knowing what she is in for Dinah heard music playing body was playing and knew exactly what was happening now Dinah saw Normani in her red lingerie outfit and couldn't keep her eyes off of Mani she saw everything she wanted to see.

Normani is now on her way home to get herself ready for Dinah and get the upstairs ready as well she finally made it home and fixed there bed room up she finished with herself and went downstairs and got the living room ready and  dimed the lights...

Mani started dancing on Dinah then she sat down on her and started grading on her Dinah stopped her and picked her up and took her upstairs to the bedroom Dinah took her pants off then her shirt where she was just in her boxers and sports bra she climbed on top of Normani and smirked and said I'll have you screaming my name which only made Normani wet Dinah started placing kisses on Normani neck and trailed down her body Mani couldn't help but breathe out and as she did that she said give it to me and with that Dinah pulled her panties off and threw them some where in the room she put her head down in between her legs and started licking her lips she put her tongue inside of Normani. 

And  started playing around with her then Dinah stuck two fingers into Normani which made her moan really loud  Mani looked at her and said stop going slow speed up so Dinah stuck another finger inside her and started going faster than what she was she said you're not going to be able to walk after this  Normani throw her head back and arched her hips up to Dinah.

which made Dinah pull her fingers out and licked them she grab Mani by her hips and pulled her dick  out of her boxers and put a condom on she started thrusting in and out and Mani kept saying yes daddy don't stop Dinah picked up the pace and slowed down because she hit Normani's climax and  let her ride it out Normani cumed on her and Dinah licked it all up and laid down next to Normani and kissed her and said to her Happy anniversary and  Normani said Happy anniversary back to her then they fell asleep next to each other.

Welp🤸🏽‍♀️

Tell me if that was to much or did I need more details plz let me know.