Chapter 32

Normani is now 35 weeks and 8 months in, March 21, 2015, 4:50pm

Dinah was outside on a walk while Normani was inside watching tv Normani got up to grab something to drink and she sat back down when she felt some wet running down her leg, she thought it was just her water that she was drinking until she started to have contractions, she picked up her phone and texted Dinah that it was time for her to have the twins.

Normani was sitting on the couch breathing in and out luckily Dinah wasn't to fair from the house because she walked right in went upstairs grabbed everything they needed and put it in the car as Dinah finished putting the stuff in the car, she helped Normani up off the couch and into the car.

On the way to the hospital Normani was squeezing Dinah's hand and her hand was red they finally made it to the hospital Dinah wheeled Normani into the waiting room and then yelled we need a doctor asap my girlfriend is going into labor.

Nurses came through the doors and took Normani into a delivery room and Dinah followed right after Dinah texted everyone and told them Normani was going to have the twins.

Alright Miss Kordei on 3 I need you to give me push ok 1...2...3 push the doctor said Ahhhh... damn you Dinah Normani said Dinah just stood there trying not to cry cause of how hard Mani was squeezing her hand.

Another push the doctor asked as more screams filled the air Dinah was breathing herself, I'm never getting pregnant again you did this to me Dinah Mani said.

I'm sorry baby Dinah said as Normani stopped pushing, as they heard cry's fill the room it was the first twin that was born but the still had one to go ok another push on 3 1...2...3 push ughhhhh... Dinah you're staying away from me said Mani yeah, I love you more baby Dinah said.

One last push Miss Kordei when Mani pushed one last time there was another cry that filled the room Normani was given the twins after Dinah cut the umbilical cords what are their names the doctor asked Dinah.

Kaia Leilani Kordei Hansen is on the right and Simone Ailani Kordei Hansen is on the left Dinah said while looking at Normani and the twins and she realized that she got everything she wanted two beautiful girls and her lovely girlfriend.

A nurse left with the twins to clean them one of the nurses came back and told her that the twins came early the original due date was March 29th, they are premature and will have to stay in Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) the nurse said.

How much do they weigh Dinah asked they weigh about 4 pounds and 11 ounces, but we will take great care of them while y'all stay here but your girlfriend will have to either breast feed or use infant formula the nurse said.

I'll let her decide when she wakes up Dinah said then the nurse walked out of the room.

As Dinah looked on her phone, she seen all the messages she was getting on congratulating her and Normani for the two kids they brought into the world Dinah then realized that it was 7:26 pm and sooner or later Mani was going to wake up.

Dinah laid next to Normani and smiled at the ceiling she couldn't wait to teach her daughters different things and love them unconditionally she wasn't going to let nothing get in the way of her family.

Dinah how are the twins Normani said in her sleepy voice the twins are fine their just in NICU because they were born prematurely oh and do you wanna breast feed or use infant formula Dinah asked uh I'll do infant formula and Dinah I'm sorry for squeezing your hand to hard Normani said it's fine as long as your happy then I'm happy too Dinah responded.

Our kids have two of the greatest parents who love them unconditionally Normani said Hey Manz you hungry Dinah asked yeah, I kinda am Mani responded Dinah pressed the button for a nurse so they can have something to eat.

A couple of days later

The twins and Normani were able to go home Dinah was excited to bring her kids home along with her girlfriend they got in the car and drove home quietly Mani was sitting in the backseat with the girls asleep what Normani didn't know is that all her best friends and her mama was waiting at the house to see her, and Kaia and Simone Mani baby were home I got the kids you just go in the house ok Dinah said kissing Mani's lips.

As Mani walked into the house, she realized that the lights were off in the house she turned the lights on and got a huge surprise from her mama and best friends they all yelled congratulations Andrea was there Ally, Lauren, Camila were the only ones there Normani was so shocked to see her best friends and her mama hey Normani where are my grand babies at Andrea asked Dinah should be bring them in Normani said to her mama where are my nieces at Camila asked right here Dinah said holding two car seats

Awwwe lemme see them Camila said Dinah put the car seats down in front of her on the floor what's their names Ally asked Kaia is the one on the right and Simone is the one on the left Dinah responded they are so adorable they look just like you two Lauren said look at my grand babies they are so beautiful Andrea said.

We set up a place for you to take a picture of the twins right there said Camila pointing to a fuzzy pink pillow Dinah set the twins down on the pillow and put them in a gray blanket and took the picture of the girls.