Chapter 3

Normani: Hey Dinah you wanna hang out somewhere but only as friends.

Dinah: Yeah, we can hang out wherever you want I don't mind.

Normani: Great how bout we go to the movies?!

Dinah: Sounds good but why are you being nice to me I thought you didn't like me.

Normani: I'm only doing this because we are friends and only friends so enjoy it.

Dinah: Fine only as friends but you'll end up catching feelings for me 😏.

Normani: Dinah I'm serious 😒 with you I'm not going to catch feelings for you, and I mean it, Dinah.

Dinah: Yeah, ok we'll see about that.

After Dinah was done texting Normani Dinah went to her closet to pick her outfit for the night and then she went to shower.

Once Dinah was done showering, she put her outfit on and fixed her hair.

Dinah's outfit

-

At Normani's house

Nomani was getting herself ready to go hang out with Dinah at the movies, but Normani was nervous 😥 she looked at herself in the mirror and asked herself Normani why are you nervous Dinah is just a friend and nothing else Normani snapped out of her thoughts and got ready.

Normani's outfit

Normani got a text from Dinah

Dinah: Hey Normani are you ready to go.

Normani: Yeah, just looking for my keys.

Dinah: Ok take your time you got time.

At the movies
Dinah parked her car in the parking lot of the movie theater and got out of her to open the car door for Mani then they walked into the movie theater and paid for their tickets they walked into their movie and sat together Dinah saw how nervous Mani was so Dinah grabbed Mani's hand and Dinah said Normani relax 😌 Mani started to blush ☺️ and she was ready to go home because the movie was almost over.