Chapter 28

11:20am Doctors appointment

Normani and Dinah are at the doctors office so Normani can get an ultrasound to see how far along she is as they waited a while longer the nurse finally called them back for the ultrasound. The nurse greeted them hello I'm nurse Willams and Dr. Wilson will be here in a few minutes the nurse walked out of the room while Normani sat on the table and they waited until there was a knock on the door.

Hello I'm Dr. Wilson and I will be doing your ultrasound today it looks like on my chart we are here for a Ms. Kordei Hamilton that would be me Normani says sitting there with a nervous smile ok Ms. Kordei lay back for me so we can see how far you are so Dr. Wilson washed her hands and put gloves on then told Normani that the gel would be cold Normani Winced at the cold gel the doctor was putting on her stomach as the doctor was moving around Normani stomach she asked Dinah and Normani if they wanted to hear  the heartbeats.

As the doctor found the heartbeat of one of the baby she found another heartbeat Dinah was in shock she looked at the computer and she saw two babies and passed out on the floor the doctor told Normani that she is going to have twin girls and she is now 25 weeks pregnant Normani was excited to have twins and Dinah well she was still passed out the Dr. Wilson wiped the gel off of Normani stomach and left out of the room.

Dinah get up I can't help you up damn it come on ugh I'm just gonna call Lauren she can come get you cause I'm not waiting on you 🙄.

Lauren and Normani Phone conversation

Normani💋🤞🏽: Lauren please come get Dinah from the doctors office.

Lauren🙃🤦🏼‍♀️: Why do I need to come get Dinah for.

Normani💋🤞🏽: Well she's passed out on the floor when she found out that I'm pregnant with twins and I can't pick her up dumb bitch.

Lauren🙃🤦🏼‍♀️: True but damn Mani you didn't have to call me a dumb bitch.

Normani💋🤞🏽: Lauren don't fucking start with me it's bad enough I'm going to be carrying twins.

Lauren🙃🤦🏼‍♀️: I'm sorry Mani I'll be there in a few minutes just wait there.

Normani💋🤞🏽: Ok get here soon bye Lo love you 😘.

Lauren 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️: Love you too 🥰.

11 minutes later

I just pulled up to the doctors office where Normani and Dinah is I asked the nurse what room Normani was in because I'm here to get my best friend Dinah.

She's down the hall to the right room 512 the nurse told me thank you very much as I walked down the hall and made a right turn to get Dinah Normani was sitting on a chair waiting for me to show up.

About damn time Lauren what the hell was taking you so long Mani asked Lauren I was stuck in traffic on the way here I would have been here sooner if it wasn't for the traffic Lolo responded it's fine but let's just get out of here.

As Lauren started picking Dinah up Dinah woke up and she sat up on the floor Dinah are you ok Lauren asked yeah I'm great I was just surprised that we're having twins and passed out Dinah said.