Chapter 26

Mama Drea & Normani's Messages

Baby bear 🧸: Mama I have something to tell you please don't be upset about it.

Birth giver 💞: Normani Kordei Hamilton what did you do now please tell you didn't do anything wrong.

Baby bear 🧸: No ma'am I haven't done anything wrong but you know how you said you always wanted to be a grandma.

Birth giver💞: Mani are you telling me I'm going to be a grandma🥺 that means I'm gonna spoil my grand babies.

Baby bear 🧸: Mama please don't spoil my babies you promised me every time we talked as I got older you weren't going to spoil my kids.

Birth giver 💞: Well I lied I'm your mama so imma spoil them babies.

Baby bear 🧸: Ok I'm glad you're not upset about it.

Birth giver 💞: Normani your 21 years old now I'm proud of you baby just know I love you 😘 so much Normani.

Baby bear 🧸: I love you more mama xoxo 💋.

Normani then decides that she wants her friends to the news because she's really excited about her journey and the family she's building with Dinah.

Group chat Kehlani,Camila, Jehné, Zendaya, Lauren, Ally, China, and Lauryn

Mani 💕: I have some exciting news for everyone. 

Mila❤️: OMG you and Dinah got a duck and named it waddles.

Lolo💙: Camila why in the world would DJ and Mani buy a duck for.

Allz 🥰: Y'all are getting off topic hush.

Lani💗: Come on tell us tell us mani.

Daya💖: Guys it's literally almost 3 am what could you people possibly want.

China😍: I agree with Ally you all always get off topic.

Lauryn😌: So what's the news Mani?

Jehné 🙈: Daya hush and stop complaining about it.

Mani💕: Mila remember when you said you wanted nieces.

Mila❤️: NO WAY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR LYING😱.

Mani💕: I wish I was lyin but I'm not.

Lani💗: Wait did it happen when Dinah and you went to Florida.

Allz🥰: Kehlani Parrish how do you know what happened.

Lani💗: Because That's my girl she tells me almost everything.

Mila❤️: Everyone stfu I'm going to be an aunt omg call me aunt mila I'm the best ever.

Lolo💙: Ummm Camz how are you the best aunt and Normani still hasn't had the baby yet.

Mila❤️: Lern stop ruining my time to shine 🙄.

China😍: Camila not every single thing is about you.

Jehné🙈: Right what my bestie said.

Daya💖: I'm excited for you Normani but why didn't you tell us sooner.

Mani💕: I just didn't know how I was going to tell y'all because it was hard for me to even tell Dinah and when I told her I cried.

Lauryn😌: Well I'm glad you took your time and waited when you were ready to tell us.

Mani💕: Thanks Lauryn 😊.

Allz🥰: I'm also excited just know ManiBear we are here for you every step of the way 😘.

Mani💕: Y'all are the greatest friends ever thank you so much and Lani your the best cousin ever.

*everyone your welcome we love you*